IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hi everyone! I sent my documents to WES on 11th March and they confirmed starting to review them on 18th. Since then I got an email stating that due to a highly unusual number of requests the process will take 35 business days, but there was no due date mentioned. On my account the status is still "documents under review". Has any of you got such an email without mentioning the due date of completion?
Most of the applicants received an email from WES saying that it will take 35 business days to complete the evaluation (once the documents are accepted). There was no due date in those emails and rightly so. Your documents are still under review and WES haven't started evaluating them. You will receive your due date once your documents are reviewed and accepted by WES and they start the evaluation process.

Reactions: Miky0807

Miky0807

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Romania
Most of the applicants received an email from WES saying that it will take 35 business days to complete the evaluation (once the documents are accepted). There was no due date in those emails and rightly so. Your documents are still under review and WES haven't started evaluating them. You will receive your due date once your documents are reviewed and accepted by WES and they start the evaluation process.
Thank you!

Ayat1234

Apr 2, 2019
I sent my documents on feb 23rd and evaluation in progress shown on 3rd march, status date updated twice with same evaluation in progress. Kindly tell me how long will it take to get my ECA done. As until now no change has been showing in the status

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
I sent my documents on feb 23rd and evaluation in progress shown on 3rd march, status date updated twice with same evaluation in progress. Kindly tell me how long will it take to get my ECA done. As until now no change has been showing in the status
I am afraid I can't give you a definite answer. As @wick_sran said kindly check the recent time lines. People have shared it on this forum itself I believe.
I did my ECA last year and the timing was completely different then, they completed my evaluation within 17 days after receiving the documents. Now it takes even months to finish reviewing the documents. My sister's documents were received by WES on 14 Feb and ever since they are reviewing it(the status hasn't changed at all). It's been almost a month. Hopefully it will start moving soon for all those who are waiting.

Ayat1234

Apr 2, 2019
my timelines so far.....

Evaluation Type: Evaluation Update (New Credential)

Payment done : 21th feb'19

Status updated: 2/21/2019 : We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status updated: 3/4/2019 : We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Transcripts sent : 13th March via DHL
Transcripts Delivered : 15th March

Status last updated: 3/4/2019: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Didnt they mentioned the accepted status on the account? did the status changed directly from status reviewing to final update??Kindly help

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Hi everyone! I sent my documents to WES on 11th March and they confirmed starting to review them on 18th. Since then I got an email stating that due to a highly unusual number of requests the process will take 35 business days, but there was no due date mentioned. On my account the status is still "documents under review". Has any of you got such an email without mentioning the due date of completion?
Makes two of us.

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
I am afraid I can't give you a definite answer. As @wick_sran said kindly check the recent time lines. People have shared it on this forum itself I believe.
I did my ECA last year and the timing was completely different then, they completed my evaluation within 17 days after receiving the documents. Now it takes even months to finish reviewing the documents. My sister's documents were received by WES on 14 Feb and ever since they are reviewing it(the status hasn't changed at all). It's been almost a month. Hopefully it will start moving soon for all those who are waiting.
And they blame third world countries for being slow.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Its an Australian degree. Should be faster :/
Quickest timelines you find are that of American degrees, other than that they are taking a month. Mine were British qualifications.

Last edited:

Ayat1234

Apr 2, 2019
Application submitted: 2/1/2019

According to postal service -
Masters document reached on 2/11/2019
Bachelors document reached on 2/19/2019

Both documents were dispatched by the respective universities from UK on 2/6/2019.

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated: 2/13/2019
Status last updated: 2/21/2019
Status last updated: 2/22/2019
Did you get your ECA?

shuttle11

Feb 15, 2019
I have a doubt regarding my WES report. In the report, it says "The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above". Do i need to get the name evaluation from the notary or not when submitting for the express entry ?

troy_k

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
I have a doubt regarding my WES report. In the report, it says "The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above". Do i need to get the name evaluation from the notary or not when submitting for the express entry ?
not sure about this...however based on reading from other forums it is better to keep the affidavit handy jic IRCC asks for it...