+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

Harijishnu

Oct 25, 2018
Dear applicants,
My diploma certificate is uae attested for working in Abu Dhabi. Inorder to submit transcript along with copy of degree certificate from University to WES, can I submit the uae attested certificate for WES or do I need to reapply... ??

CanadaGuy007

Mar 18, 2019
Dear applicants,
My diploma certificate is uae attested for working in Abu Dhabi. Inorder to submit transcript along with copy of degree certificate from University to WES, can I submit the uae attested certificate for WES or do I need to reapply... ??
You have to reapply, the documents (marksheets+transcripts) need to be attested and enclosed in a sealed+stamped envelope from your university.

lance494

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
FINAL TIMELINE:
Bachelors in India, Masters in US:

01/28/19 - Sent transcript for Masters
02/07/19 - Sent transcript for Bachelors
02/11/19 - Docs received by WES
02/19/19 - Docs received by WES
02/26/19 - Docs received by WES
03/13/19 - Your evaluation is due for completion on 4/2/2019
04/01/19 - Your evaluation has been completed. I was able to download the PDF from my account.

Thanks.

Ayat1234

Apr 2, 2019
Hi,

Quick question!

My wes documents were accepted post review last night.

I got a mail saying the process takes 35 days now, and my date of evaluation completion is April 15th, 2019.

Would it be done only by then or has anyone's been completed before the date itself? If so, how much earlier?

Just excited to finally have some progress! TIA :D
When did you apply for ECA exactly??Please tell

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 3/19/2019

Been 15 days, no change in status. Makes me wonder what's happening.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019

Quite normal these days, hope it will change for good soon

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019

In my case, it took them 35 days to accept the documents after they receive them.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
My documents were received by WES on 28th february and last update on 18th march. Sent an email on 2nd april to know whether there is any problem with my documents. WES quickly put me on hold and sent my documents for verification after 33 days. So, those who are worried about their ECA, just sit back and dont send email. They are suspecting everyone those who are asking about documents.
I don't think so. They reject the documents (only the ones from India) for my upgrade application saying that it is not send directly by the institution and put me on hold. I send them an email and they started reviewing my docs and eventually they accepted. So, in my experience, contacting them helped.

antcook84

Apr 7, 2019
Hey guys,
Hope someone can help.
WES has updated my status. It is saying my degree certificate has been “accepted” but my academic transcript was “not accepted” due to WES not receiving it directly from my training organisation.
However, the certificate and transcript were both sent by my training organisation in the same envelope as per WES instructions.
How can one be accepted and not the other?
Thanks.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hey guys,
Hope someone can help.
WES has updated my status. It is saying my degree certificate has been “accepted” but my academic transcript was “not accepted” due to WES not receiving it directly from my training organisation.
However, the certificate and transcript were both sent by my training organisation in the same envelope as per WES instructions.
How can one be accepted and not the other?
Thanks.
According to WES requirements, the Final degree certificate/Provisional degree certificates is to be sent by the applicant not by the institution. They don't want it to be attested by the issuing authority or anyone. You can just send them a copy yourself. When it comes to degree certificates WES does not care who send it, they will accept the degree certificate whether you or a friend of yours or even the university send it. That is the reason your degree certificate was accepted.
Your transcript was not accepted because WES suspects it was not sent directly from the institution. You can ask the institution to send the transcripts again to WES (Only the transcripts, do not include degree certificate with it).

antcook84

Apr 7, 2019
According to WES requirements, the Final degree certificate/Provisional degree certificates is to be sent by the applicant not by the institution. They don't want it to be attested by the issuing authority or anyone. You can just send them a copy yourself. When it comes to degree certificates WES does not care who send it, they will accept the degree certificate whether you or a friend of yours or even the university send it. That is the reason your degree certificate was accepted.
Your transcript was not accepted because WES suspects it was not sent directly from the institution. You can ask the institution to send the transcripts again to WES (Only the transcripts, do not include degree certificate with it).
Thanks for the reply RBV, I have contacted my training institution today and have requested that they re-send my transcript to WES. They have replied just now to advise it is in the mail already, so hopefully it doesn’t delay my application too much. Thanks

Reactions: RBV2909

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Thanks for the reply RBV, I have contacted my training institution today and have requested that they re-send my transcript to WES. They have replied just now to advise it is in the mail already, so hopefully it doesn’t delay my application too much. Thanks
That was fast form your institution.
Good luck for you application. Keeping my fingers crossed that it gets accepted this time. :)

Miky0807

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Romania
Hi everyone! I sent my documents to WES on 11th March and they confirmed starting to review them on 18th. Since then I got an email stating that due to a highly unusual number of requests the process will take 35 business days, but there was no due date mentioned. On my account the status is still "documents under review". Has any of you got such an email without mentioning the due date of completion?

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hi everyone! I sent my documents to WES on 11th March and they confirmed starting to review them on 18th. Since then I got an email stating that due to a highly unusual number of requests the process will take 35 business days, but there was no due date mentioned. On my account the status is still "documents under review". Has any of you got such an email without mentioning the due date of completion?
Check out recent timelines in 2019 thread.