+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

eiden03

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Guys please check my timeline for my ECA ( Evaluation Type: Evaluation Update (New Credential)

Wes application created on 15 JAN 2019.

Documents reached by 07 FEB 2019 as per postal service .
1.Status: In progress
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated: 02/12/2019
2.Status: In progress
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated: 03/01/2019
what do you think about that is there any problem with my ECA or just wait

thanks in advanced
That's normal. Wes is taking on average at least a month to review the documents. Mine took about 4 weeks in the review process till they finally got accepted. Give them a call or email, nonetheless, in the upcoming days you should be getting an update.

SAND1193

Mar 24, 2018
i sent in my docs on 18th february.
All this while it says
"We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Last update 02/20/2019

however, today everythign remained the same but the last update changed to 03/06/2019.

Did anyone face similar issue? Any suggestions on it

eiden03

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
i sent in my docs on 18th february.
All this while it says
"We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Last update 02/20/2019

however, today everythign remained the same but the last update changed to 03/06/2019.

Did anyone face similar issue? Any suggestions on it
Yes, that's normal. It might even happen again that it updates but still remains under review. The review process is normally taking around 1 month these days.

Rajan2019

Feb 8, 2019
My documents were not rejected. However, they are still under review since 8th feb.... this wiat is killing me!!!
I am sailing on the same boat. Please let me know once you received your docs. mine date is also 8th feb with same caption we are we received the document. and we are reviewing

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
I am sailing on the same boat. Please let me know once you received your docs. mine date is also 8th feb with same caption we are we received the document. and we are reviewing
Sure will let ya know. But i got my first update on 08 feb then the other I got on 26th feb. the message was same though- reviewing your documents

d.singh

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
If I want to go for re-evaluation for IELTS. How much time does it take to get the result and can I submit my profile in the meantime if I get my reports??
no, once you deposit your trf is can't be used anywhere, as per there rule; however, it's your personal choice. TRF no will be same in both cases whether there is a change in the result or not, but the result date will be different on the trf if there is any change in the revaluation, that is needed in EE profile.
Now talking about time, IDP takes around 20-28 days, whereas, BC might take 40-60 days for EOR process.

arodri

Jun 18, 2018
Here's my timeline (start to finish).

- January 6th, 2019 "Application submitted".
- January 27th, 2019 "Waiting for required documents".
- Feb 14th, 2019 "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)." (Due to completion on Mar 7th, 2019)
- March 7th, 2019 "Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s)".
- March 8th, 2019 "Your order is complete and we sent copies of evaluation report to your recipient(s). View your electronic report online."

Bottom line:

Once all the documents get accepted, they give you a deadline of about 20 days where they'll finish and send the evaluation report. As you can see in my timeline they got behind 1 day of that deadline.

I'm very happy with WES service overall, we just need to be patient!

Cheers

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
hi guys my status is on hold as I received a mail from wes today stating that the statement of marks was not accepted

reason: WES received your mark sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution as required by WES.

Instructions: Please ask your academic institution to send your mark sheets directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official.

now I personally went to kurushetra university paid them their fees and they directly sent the documents to wes Canada.
still I received a. mail from wes stating that your docs have not been sent by the university. Please suggest what should I do ??

d.singh

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
hi guys my status is on hold as I received a mail from wes today stating that the statement of marks was not accepted

reason: WES received your mark sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution as required by WES.

Instructions: Please ask your academic institution to send your mark sheets directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official.

now I personally went to kurushetra university paid them their fees and they directly sent the documents to wes Canada.
still I received a. mail from wes stating that your docs have not been sent by the university. Please suggest what should I do ??
ye wes wale bhi IELTS k jaise hi ho chuke.
Call krke hadka do acche se. Be strong with words and ask them to accelerate the process.
Being polite won't help.

Amreeta

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019

Same case like my Husband's. His MBA transcript were accepted but BE transcript was rejected with exact same reason as urs. After that his university resent the transcript through speed post. It reach wes on 8th Feb. And since 13th Feb it is same status till today - we have received your documents. We are reviewing your documents.
It is very irritating to wait.