+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

Jan 7, 2019
Hey @Saumik , good to see you got your evaluation completed pretty quickly. From Documents received (03/01/2019) to Evaluation complete (28/01/2019) - it's 17 business days!

Guys, it may be a naive question - but do we need a hard copy of IELTS score & ECA evaluation in order to submit the EE profile? I'm hoping soft copies of both IELTS and ECA will have all the required information to atleast create AND submit the EE profile, right?

Saumik

Nov 9, 2018
Hey @Saumik , good to see you got your evaluation completed pretty quickly. From Documents received (03/01/2019) to Evaluation complete (28/01/2019) - it's 17 business days!

Guys, it may be a naive question - but do we need a hard copy of IELTS score & ECA evaluation in order to submit the EE profile? I'm hoping soft copies of both IELTS and ECA will have all the required information to atleast create AND submit the EE profile, right?
Hi, yeah it was around 17 business day. My university has a online portal for WES to verify the transcripts, maybe that saved few days for me.

About the other question, I think you can submit the EE profile with the digital copies that you have, since both the digital and hard copy would have the same details and you would get sometime after ITA to submit the scans of hard copies. Thats just my opinion. Good luck mate.

Adpr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018

You just need to mention the reference number and dates in your profile.

gayatriashta

Jan 28, 2019
My Status has been put ON HOLD pending secondary verification of documents from the universities. I went to a college in South Campus, Delhi University and for sending my documents the first time, I had to go to 2 counters- South Campus for transcript and North Campus for my degree. In this forum, someone has mentioned the window to go to in North Campus for secondary verification. Does anyone know where to go for South Campus? Or will North Campus verify both my transcripts and degree?

Amreeta

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Me and my husband sent docs to wes almost same time. All my docs reached by 24th December 2018. And All of my husband's documents reached by 2nd jan 2019 including transcript of MBA, PGDB and Engineering. My documents are accepted and evaluation will be completed by 2/1/2019. But for my husband it is still showing "status: in progress.
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated : 1/17/2019"

No update for him after that. Any suggestions what to do in such case?

kartikayku

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Me and my husband sent docs to wes almost same time. All my docs reached by 24th December 2018. And All of my husband's documents reached by 2nd jan 2019 including transcript of MBA, PGDB and Engineering. My documents are accepted and evaluation will be completed by 2/1/2019. But for my husband it is still showing "status: in progress.
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated : 1/17/2019"

No update for him after that. Any suggestions what to do in such case?
Hi,
Now a days WES takes 20-25 days for documents acceptance, in some rare cases it gets over in 3-4 days. I will suggest to wait patiently for few days more. No need for contacting WES as they have their automated answers. Good luck!!

Suchan

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
My evaluation was due for completion on 1/28. No updates yet, still the last update is from 1/8. Customer service says the completion date is just a projected one and not concrete. WTF WES

Amreeta

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hi,
Now a days WES takes 20-25 days for documents acceptance, in some rare cases it gets over in 3-4 days. I will suggest to wait patiently for few days more. No need for contacting WES as they have their automated answers. Good luck!!
Yeah.. We can only wait and watch.. Nothing in our hand..

amitahlawat06

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
I created a profile on WES on 22 October 2018.

I made the payment and got my reference number on November 13, 2018.

I had my Masters Degree Marksheets and Transcripts Attested and Stamped By the Registrar Of the Autonomous College I had attended . I had my college courier the documents to WES . These documents reached WES on December 4 2018.

I confirmed with WES that since i got my reference number before December 01 2018 I could send the Bachelors degree marksheets and Transcript documents myself.

I had the the all my degree marksheets attested by the college registrar and the university registrar and sealed in their envelope. I then put both these envelopes in a fedex envelope and couriered Wes. Wes received the documents on December 12, 2018.

On January 09, 2019 i received an email that my evaluation report is being reviewed and will be completed on January 29, 2018

On January 27, my status was changed to reviewing final report.

On January 28, my status was changed to PDF being generated and within 4 Hours My PDF was available for download .
which university ?

amitahlawat06

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
w
Hi, yeah it was around 17 business day. My university has a online portal for WES to verify the transcripts, maybe that saved few days for me.

About the other question, I think you can submit the EE profile with the digital copies that you have, since both the digital and hard copy would have the same details and you would get sometime after ITA to submit the scans of hard copies. Thats just my opinion. Good luck mate.[/QUOTEwhich university ?

amitahlawat06

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018

About the other question, I think you can submit the EE profile with the digital copies that you have, since both the digital and hard copy would have the same details and you would get sometime after ITA to submit the scans of hard copies. Thats just my opinion. Good luck mate.
which university

kvasant

Jul 28, 2018
Detroit Michigan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-04-2019
Doc's Request.
17-04-2019
Transcripts shipped: 1/2/2019
Delivered: 1/3/2019
1st update: 1/10/2019 (Documents received)
2nd update: 1/18/2019 (Documents received)
3rd update: 1/30/2019

Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Technology, 2015

• Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Technology, 2015

• Not Accepted | Details
    Reason: WES received your mark sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution as required by WES.

Instructions: Please ask your academic institution to send your mark sheets directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official.
Michigan Technological University, United States of America
3. Academic Transcript, Master of Science, 2017

• Accepted

I did send my undergrad transcripts in sealed envelop. When I called them, I was told that from December 1st, all the transcripts have to be sent directly from Institute if your institute is in India (not sure why!). To save time, I requested to remove my undergrad evaluation (just need master's evaluation for highest points!)

Anyone faced similar situation?

kartikayku

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Transcripts shipped: 1/2/2019
Delivered: 1/3/2019
1st update: 1/10/2019 (Documents received)
2nd update: 1/18/2019 (Documents received)
3rd update: 1/30/2019

Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Technology, 2015

• Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Technology, 2015

• Not Accepted | Details
    Reason: WES received your mark sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution as required by WES.

Instructions: Please ask your academic institution to send your mark sheets directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official.
Michigan Technological University, United States of America
3. Academic Transcript, Master of Science, 2017

• Accepted

I did send my undergrad transcripts in sealed envelop. When I called them, I was told that from December 1st, all the transcripts have to be sent directly from Institute if your institute is in India (not sure why!). To save time, I requested to remove my undergrad evaluation (just need master's evaluation for highest points!)

Anyone faced similar situation?
Hi,

Yes, as per new rule from WES profile created after Dec 1st, university need to send directly your transcripts. If you or anyone else other then university is sending, WES will reject it even though it is in sealed envelope.
Not sure if you remove your bachelor degree, is it going to work out since IRCC demands bachelor degree equivalent too if you have master.