+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, in your case, have they received mail to COE's mail id or any other?
I think it was on AR Certificate branch’s mail, but I am not sure.

However the university’s department responsible for issuing transcripts is having access to all mail ids on which WES can send VDR mail.

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Can someone shed more light on how this will impact us:

"Please note that due to the labour disruption in Canada Post, there will be delays in the delivery of reports for applicants who have selected the regular post delivery method. This delay affects only regular mail to be delivered to Canadian addresses. Courier services within Canada will still be available. If you need your report immediately, you can modify your order and select Courier service for an additional fee. We will resume sending reports as soon as possible.

Likewise, please note that delivery of documents to WES may also be affected during this time. Once regular post service resumes, we will process documents in the order they are received. We will update your status when your documents are received."
At the post they promised 5 working days. I sent my documents on 9 Oct, on 11th it was shipped to Canada according to tracking and since then nothing. No tracking is available in Canada and it’s been 2 weeks now.

sogam_

Oct 27, 2018
NOC Code......
A
Hi everyone,

I can't reach WES by phone (it says the number can't be reached) :( does anyone know if there is any problem ?
the last time I reached them was on Monday and since then the problem occurred...

JayJay1998

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Hi everyone,

I can't reach WES by phone (it says the number can't be reached) :( does anyone know if there is any problem ?
the last time I reached them was on Monday and since then the problem occurred...
On weekends the number doesn't connect

Sajju244

Oct 4, 2018
Hi guys, got my ECA pdf copy in email today (ie 3 days prior to due date)
Here's the timeline

14 Sep: Documents delivered by fedex.Signed by E Maple.

19 Sep: Documents received,under review.
22 Sep: Documents recieved, under review.

4th Oct: Documents accepted. Evaluation under review. (Due for completion on 25 oct)

22nd Oct: Your evaluation report is completed and the PDF is being processed

22nd Oct: Evaluation completed. Report sent.
Wow! Congrats Mr Sundr!! I am just about far from you...my doc recieved by wes on 21 sep and due date is 30th oct. Still I am waiting for my report.

Sajju244

Oct 4, 2018
Can someone shed more light on how this will impact us:

"Please note that due to the labour disruption in Canada Post, there will be delays in the delivery of reports for applicants who have selected the regular post delivery method. This delay affects only regular mail to be delivered to Canadian addresses. Courier services within Canada will still be available. If you need your report immediately, you can modify your order and select Courier service for an additional fee. We will resume sending reports as soon as possible.

Likewise, please note that delivery of documents to WES may also be affected during this time. Once regular post service resumes, we will process documents in the order they are received. We will update your status when your documents are received."
This would be sad for thm who ordered through standard delivery...the dwlay will occur due to the labour disruption in candian post. Howevere there may be an option to upgrade delivery.

Sajju244

Oct 4, 2018
Hello Friends, I am passed out of JNTU H in 2013.
can you please tell me the documents that are to be shared as part of the WES verification ?
Hi! First of all you have to create an account in WES and enter the details aby followng instructions then make a payment . After then you will get a reference number throught the number apply for the transcription to JNTUH. Ask them to send your transcription envelope to wes canada. If they don't take the transcrription report along with sealed envolope mentioned univeristy on the top view and send to WES,that's it. And wait for status update and be quite until get the report.

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
This would be sad for thm who ordered through standard delivery...the dwlay will occur due to the labour disruption in candian post. Howevere there may be an option to upgrade delivery.
Thats not going to be a problem for filing the EE application. From what i know, they will send you a electronic copy the same day, which is good enough for the application.

Reactions: Akots

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Correct me if I’m wrong..
My sister just sent her package around 3 days ago and opted for regular delivery..would that affect the package delivery time REACHING WES or REACHING BACK from wes...or both?

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Correct me if I’m wrong..
My sister just sent her package around 3 days ago and opted for regular delivery..would that affect the package delivery time REACHING WES or REACHING BACK from wes...or both?
It depends on which service you used to send the documents. Do they have tie up with Canada post to do the final delivery at the canadian address, in most cases where international courier services are used (like DHL, FEDEX) i dont think there will be any impact. And regarding the regular delivery option while you are creating the WES application, that is the option which WES will use to send the report to the applicant. Since an electronic copy is emailed immediately on the same day your ECA is done, that is good enough to post your EE application. Basically due to this issue the delivery of the final report hard copy will be delayed, but if it is recently sent for ECA then since it takes around 45 days for them to complete the ECA - I guess the whole issue may be resolved by then

Reactions: Zigzag85

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
got a status update:
timeline
application created - Sept 16th
documents sent - Sept 17th
documents received - Sept 22nd
documents review in progress - Sept 25th
document review completed, Preparation of evaluation report in progress - Oct 10th (targeted completion date given as Oct 30)
Under final review - Oct 27th (target date given as Oct 29th)
Hopefully I get it tomorrow! all set ready for the next draw

ps: my earlier post on my timeline has some discrepancies, this one is accurate

Reactions: g90