On Hold: Waiting for your institution to verify documents: 08/15/2018
In Progress: We have received your documents: 08/20/2018
We are evaluating your report: 08/23/2018
Evaluation Done: 09/13/2018
Hard Copy received (by normal post) (India): 09/20/2018

Reactions: PS26

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Wes received my documents on August 15, 2018. My documents were reviewed and accepted on September 6th. My report was completed on September 25th. Paper report was shipped on September 25th as well. PDF report is available to download today September 26th.

Reactions: PS26

Mack Dash

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
I am in same boat. Got same reply from WES last night. My application was due for 25th Sep.
They asking me to either take refund or go for only diploma(PSBTE) evaluation.
They wrote that '' WES does not evaluate study from Punjab Technical University".

I am confused now, what option to take here. Shall I at least get ECA done for diploma from WES and then try IQAS for Degree
OR get done both diploma+degree from IQAS?

How you planning out now?
right now I'm talking with wes and ptu guys and trying to find out what actually happened.

message me..I know a lot of other guys who are in the same boat and we are trying to contact PTU regarding this issue. Join us

PS26

Sep 12, 2018
There is a free WES credential evaluation tool through which you can get an idea what value your degree has in Canada. Rest the final decision is WES’s. I am not sure whether they consider marks/degree into consideration.
I my case I am double masters as well. However, in the website my MBA from UK is getting masters whereas MSC (maths) from PU is getting bachelors. It is so surprising as I have got distinction in maths. So I am eagerly waiting for 28th September when I will get my ECA
Good luck! And let us know how it goes :)

Reactions: Aksobti

PS26

Sep 12, 2018
right now I'm talking with wes and ptu guys and trying to find out what actually happened.

message me..I know a lot of other guys who are in the same boat and we are trying to contact PTU regarding this issue. Join us
That's terrible! I think if you accept a diploma from WES and even if you get a higher evaluation from ICAS, your report from WES with a diploma will still go to IRCC. I am not sure if that will be an issue later on! I hope things get resolved for you guys - good luck!

PS26

Sep 12, 2018
My Timeline
--------------------
August 31
- Documents Delivered. (Courier Tracking)
September 6 - "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."
September 11 - "We are reviewing your evaluation report"
September 21 - Evaluation completed and Shipping initiated via DHL. PDF available for download.
That's really fast! Where's your degree from?!

PS26

Sep 12, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Got an update today that my application is on hold...WES accepted my Masters Documents. However they said that my bachelors documents were incomplete with semester 7th marksheet missing. However as part of program I din't have any exams and classes for sem 7 due to which Mumbai University did not issue any marksheets for that semester. I had an industrial training for which I got marks for final reports. I have submitted my explanation to WES. I had called them and they said that I might have to get a letter from the university stating that I did not have semester VII exams and the related details. Knowing Mumbai University, I am not too confident about getting the letter. I can drop my bachelor's evaluation. Does anyone know if that will affect my EE profile adversely? Especially if I submit only my master's evaluation?
It's a tough call! I am only submitting my Master's - but I have no idea how that's going to go yet. If your university is not responding, try dropping the bachelor's and see what happens? You can always evaluate it later if required!

Reactions: akshayde

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
It's a tough call! I am only submitting my Master's - but I have no idea how that's going to go yet. If your university is not responding, try dropping the bachelor's and see what happens? You can always evaluate it later if required!
Thats what I am planning.. I am waiting for WES to respond to my explanation.. They have not yet.. I submitted that info inform on Monday after they put my application on hold... If they don't respond by end of this week, then for sure I am dropping my bachelors ECA.. and Honestly if WES asks for some certificate stating that I dint have sem 7 from univ,I am still planning to drop my bachelors mainly because I dont know if MU will give any such letter and even if they do they will probably take few weeks to get back to me...which I feel is not worth it....

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
does anyone know how much time WES takes to respond to the queries that we submit from the contact us form? I submitted one on Monday but have not recd any response....

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Recently I heard that one of my friend's application was put on hold because there was no roll number on one of the marksheets and WES is asking for new documents..