+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

oryx_np

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
My Timeline
--------------------
August 31
- Documents Delivered. (Courier Tracking)
September 6 - "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."
September 11 - "We are reviewing your evaluation report"
September 21 - Evaluation completed and Shipping initiated via DHL. PDF available for download.

Reactions: PS26

Librankris

Sep 17, 2018
My Timeline
--------------------
August 31
September 6 - "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."
September 21 - Evaluation completed and Shipping initiated via DHL. PDF available for download.
Wow that is really fast.. I have the same timeline for documents received.. but no updates since.

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
I feel Masters evaluation is enough for u since I remember u telling ur masters is from US...
Meanwhile try to call mumbai univ n check if they provide any letter in such case...
If u get masters evaluation, bachelor's evaluation doesn't hold any value for EE
Hi Rahul, thanks for the reply.. I hope so too. I am waiiting for WES to reply back to me.. If they are asking something that is difficult for me to arrange, I am mostly dropping my bachelor's evaluation...

Reactions: PS26

Rahuloc

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
My Timeline
--------------------
August 31
Is this even true...so fast..

SashaRain

Sep 26, 2018
Docs reached: 9/20/2018
Docs under evaluation and is due for completion: 10/11/2018

I was told it would take less than 20 days. I'm disappointed.

Librankris

Sep 17, 2018
Docs reached: 9/20/2018
Docs under evaluation and is due for completion: 10/11/2018

I was told it would take less than 20 days. I'm disappointed.
And then there is me..waiting for an update (other than we've received your docs) since the docs were delivered on the 6th Sep.:(

robin.philip21

Feb 28, 2018
Myself and my wife had submitted the documents on 8/10/2018 to WES
All documents were reviewed and accepted for both of us on 8/31/2018 & 9/5/2018.
My evaluation was due for completion on 9/21/2018 and my wife's on 9/25/2018
There is no update on my evaluation report even after 5 days now. I have sent an e-mail requesting update but no response.
My wife’s evaluation status got changed on 24th to ‘on hold’ stating they have requested the University to verify the documents again.

I am really disappointed and frustrated for selecting WES. Not sure when this evaluation is going to get completed.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Myself and my wife had submitted the documents on 8/10/2018 to WES
All documents were reviewed and accepted for both of us on 8/31/2018 & 9/5/2018.
My evaluation was due for completion on 9/21/2018 and my wife's on 9/25/2018
There is no update on my evaluation report even after 5 days now. I have sent an e-mail requesting update but no response.
My wife’s evaluation status got changed on 24th to ‘on hold’ stating they have requested the University to verify the documents again.

I am really disappointed and frustrated for selecting WES. Not sure when this evaluation is going to get completed.
That's really sad.on completion day u r telling that verification is due???? Could you please share your country and education .Wes and CIC are like a nexus . deliberately delaying cases.

manu786

Sep 26, 2018
I sent two certificates -
1. 3year polytechnic diploma
2. Btech degree from IGPTU also PTU

My report was due on 21/9 i.e. yesterday. But yesterday I received an email from WES that they can evaluate my diploma but ""WES does not evaluate study from IK Gujral Punjab Technical University""(IKGPTU).

Now I know many folks who got their IKGPTU degree evaluated from WES and that's why I sent it.

I replied to them through their contact us page on WES website that - WES has evaluated degrees from IKGPTU in the past and that I know many folks who got their study from IKGPTU evaluated from WES. So evaluate my degree as well.

What else can I do in this situation now? Should I get refund or should I wait? Has someone faced similar issue where they received similar msg that WES do not asses degree from their college? Please give you op
I am in same boat. Got same reply from WES last night. My application was due for 25th Sep.
They asking me to either take refund or go for only diploma(PSBTE) evaluation.
They wrote that '' WES does not evaluate study from Punjab Technical University".

I am confused now, what option to take here. Shall I at least get ECA done for diploma from WES and then try IQAS for Degree
OR get done both diploma+degree from IQAS?

How you planning out now?

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello all
My timeline:
Documents Received: Sep 4
We are reviewing your documents: Sep 5
We are reviewing your documents: Sep 11