+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

Mack Dash

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Why do they put process on hold at evaluation stage? I mean, they have already reviewed and accepted documents (which means they consider docs authentic). What could be the problem at evaluation stage?
searching answer for that question is what brought me here?
Do you know why it happened?

Muzammil_Rizvi

Aug 9, 2018
Muscat
Category........
FSW
I have been struggling with WES as well. The timeline is like
For me:

Docs delivered by FedEx: 31st Aug
1st update (we have received your documents, we are reviewing your documents): 4th Sept
2nd update (we have received your documents, we are reviewing your documents): 12th Sept
3rd update (Your evaluation is in progress, Your evaluation is due for completion on 10/15/2018): 23rd Aug

For my wife:
Docs delivered by FedEx: 31st Aug
1st update (we have received your documents, we are reviewing your documents): 3rd Sept
2nd update (we have received your documents, we are reviewing your documents): 11th Sept
3rd update (Status: On hold, We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.): 19th Aug

I don't know if the institution responds to WES for such verifications. WES doesn't even share the email to which they send the verification emails, and have a painfully long follow-up date of 7 weeks i.e. if they keep on waiting for 7 weeks for a response from the institution and then only send a second follow up and wait again for a response for yet another 7 weeks. :-(

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Same here. My application was put on hold on 19th Sep for verification from the university but still the university hasn’t got any email or postal mail from WES. :(

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Docs delivered by FedEx: 10th September

1st update (we have received your documents, we are reviewing your documents): 11th September

2nd update (we have received your documents, we are reviewing your documents): 13th September

3rd update (Your evaluation is in progress, Your evaluation is due for completion on 10/15/2018): 24th September

Reactions: mshastri

mshastri

Apr 7, 2018
Still waiting for update. Time line as follow:
Application 4/9
Delivery of documents 7/9
1st update: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). 11/9
2nd update: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). 13/9
When I can expect any update as per above time line.
No update yet. Last status updated on 13/9. How long have to wait? It's almost 18 days from doxument delivered.

Last edited:

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Got an update today that my application is on hold...WES accepted my Masters Documents. However they said that my bachelors documents were incomplete with semester 7th marksheet missing. However as part of program I din't have any exams and classes for sem 7 due to which Mumbai University did not issue any marksheets for that semester. I had an industrial training for which I got marks for final reports. I have submitted my explanation to WES. I had called them and they said that I might have to get a letter from the university stating that I did not have semester VII exams and the related details. Knowing Mumbai University, I am not too confident about getting the letter. I can drop my bachelor's evaluation. Does anyone know if that will affect my EE profile adversely? Especially if I submit only my master's evaluation?

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Got an update today that my application is on hold...WES accepted my Masters Documents. However they said that my bachelors documents were incomplete with semester 7th marksheet missing. However as part of program I din't have any exams and classes for sem 7 due to which Mumbai University did not issue any marksheets for that semester. I had an industrial training for which I got marks for final reports. I have submitted my explanation to WES. I had called them and they said that I might have to get a letter from the university stating that I did not have semester VII exams and the related details. Knowing Mumbai University, I am not too confident about getting the letter. I can drop my bachelor's evaluation. Does anyone know if that will affect my EE profile adversely? Especially if I submit only my master's evaluation?
without the bachelors?

Librankris

Sep 17, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Not that it matters but did you send individual semester mark sheets instead of a consolidated one?

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Not that it matters but did you send individual semester mark sheets instead of a consolidated one?
I have sent marksheets for all the semesters except for 7th since MU didnt issue any marksheets for that semester. The marks for that were included in 8th sem marksheet.. I tried calling them to explain the situation, however they asked me to send it via that contact form which I did...

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
I have sent marksheets for all the semesters except for 7th since MU didnt issue any marksheets for that semester. The marks for that were included in 8th sem marksheet.. I tried calling them to explain the situation, however they asked me to send it via that contact form which I did...
Is there anyone here who has done BE in Biomedical Engineering? from Mumbai UNiversity 2009 batch?

Rahuloc

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I feel Masters evaluation is enough for u since I remember u telling ur masters is from US...
Meanwhile try to call mumbai univ n check if they provide any letter in such case...
If u get masters evaluation, bachelor's evaluation doesn't hold any value for EE

Reactions: akshayde

Rahuloc

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Docs delivered by FedEx: 10th September

1st update (we have received your documents, we are reviewing your documents): 11th September

2nd update (we have received your documents, we are reviewing your documents): 13th September

3rd update (Your evaluation is in progress, Your evaluation is due for completion on 10/15/2018): 24th September
Thats really fast...ur 2nd update was pretty quick..it took 7-8 days for most of us here for 2nd update..

MissionCAD84

Sep 19, 2018
I sent two certificates -
1. 3year polytechnic diploma
2. Btech degree from IGPTU also PTU

My report was due on 21/9 i.e. yesterday. But yesterday I received an email from WES that they can evaluate my diploma but ""WES does not evaluate study from IK Gujral Punjab Technical University""(IKGPTU).

Now I know many folks who got their IKGPTU degree evaluated from WES and that's why I sent it.

I replied to them through their contact us page on WES website that - WES has evaluated degrees from IKGPTU in the past and that I know many folks who got their study from IKGPTU evaluated from WES. So evaluate my degree as well.

What else can I do in this situation now? Should I get refund or should I wait? Has someone faced similar issue where they received similar msg that WES do not asses degree from their college? Please give you op
Any update of your evaluation???? My evaluation completion date is 28/09/2018 and my bachelor and masters both are from PTU.