FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Still nothing moved. Today completed more than a month since it reached and last updated status was on 23 Aug. Looks like person handling the case is on few months vacation.
It seems if you send transcript yourself then they again verify from university, then what's the need for official transcript . they should just ask for plain photocopies.really frustrated with Wes idiots.

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Hi everyone,

I submitted my documents to WES for evaluation. They received them on 9/4/2018. They updated the status on 9/6/2018 stating that we have received your documents; we are reviewing your documents. (Evaluation in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.). Does anyone know approx when can I get the next update as in the date for evaluation completion? Also once the evaluation is complete can we get a pdf copy of the report which we can use in the EE profile or do we have to wait until we receive the physical copy of the report from WES in mail?

Regards
Akshay
Well it all depends
At least for 2 weeks you won’t see any change... then if they need further verification from univ, then it will be stuck up for a few days till univ replies... else u should get report in a month’s time

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
It seems if you send transcript yourself then they again verify from university, then what's the need for official transcript . they should just ask for plain photocopies.really frustrated with Wes idiots.
Well it all depends
At least for 2 weeks you won’t see any change... then if they need further verification from univ, then it will be stuck up for a few days till univ replies... else u should get report in a month’s time
Hi, thanks for the reply. The documents that I had sent were basically sealed transcripts for my Masters in US and for Bachelor's WES said that they want 1st and last year marksheets to be sealed and stamped by the University and 2nd and 3rd year by University or College. Mumbai University said that they will attest only 1st and last year so I got the rest attested by the college in sealed envelope. Does WES still verifies with the college or university even if we submit documents as per the requirement?

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Hi, thanks for the reply. The documents that I had sent were basically sealed transcripts for my Masters in US and for Bachelor's WES said that they want 1st and last year marksheets to be sealed and stamped by the University and 2nd and 3rd year by University or College. Mumbai University said that they will attest only 1st and last year so I got the rest attested by the college in sealed envelope. Does WES still verifies with the college or university even if we submit documents as per the requirement?
I only sent US Masters since majority of people said that is enough as sending Bachelors transcript may cause additional delay. I know sometimes WES asks for Bachelors too if you don't send one. It's frustrating that they don't have a standard pattern.

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
I only sent US Masters since majority of people said that is enough as sending Bachelors transcript may cause additional delay. I know sometimes WES asks for Bachelors too if you don't send one. It's frustrating that they don't have a standard pattern.
Actually, I had also heard few people say that only Masters is fine, but some also said that all the education outside Canada needs to be evaluated. I thought might as well just get done with all rather than running around later and delaying the process if asked for bachelors!!

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Is it? Didn’t know this. Else I would’ve asked the universities to send my transcripts directly to WES. Since there was an option of sending the documents ourself (as mentioned in their website) I sent it myself. :(

missioncan18

Sep 2, 2018
this is not true. My wife transcripts, though sent directly by university, were asked for verification from the university. It is very random.

Rahuloc

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Actually, I had also heard few people say that only Masters is fine, but some also said that all the education outside Canada needs to be evaluated. I thought might as well just get done with all rather than running around later and delaying the process if asked for bachelors!!
My situation is same like you but I avoided doing eca for bachelor's as it will b time consuming... confirmed from one source that if you have US masters degree u don't need bachelor's eca as u only need eca for your highest degree...also, mostly in case of masters from india wes asks for bachelor's transcript...
My transcripts will b reaching wes next week...any idea how much time wes takes to evaluate US masters degree? Is it little faster?

Bhavesh7

Sep 12, 2018
I have my 12 results for kerela board in 2015. But the results are not display online on the site but it have every entry in school . Should i apply for study visa for canada ???

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
My situation is same like you but I avoided doing eca for bachelor's as it will b time consuming... confirmed from one source that if you have US masters degree u don't need bachelor's eca as u only need eca for your highest degree...also, mostly in case of masters from india wes asks for bachelor's transcript...
My transcripts will b reaching wes next week...any idea how much time wes takes to evaluate US masters degree? Is it little faster?
I think it pretty much takes the same time. I had asked a friend of mine who did evaluation for Masters only. It took him the same time of 20 days and beyond. He is now however going to do evaluation for his bachelor's as well..

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
The reason for verification is confidential and shared only with university and not with candidate. In my case too verification was sent to university evnthough the documents were sent directly by them

Rahuloc

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
I think it pretty much takes the same time. I had asked a friend of mine who did evaluation for Masters only. It took him the same time of 20 days and beyond. He is now however going to do evaluation for his bachelor's as well..
Y is ur friend doing eca for bachelors...did wes ask him?

akshayde

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Y is ur friend doing eca for bachelors...did wes ask him?
I am not sure if WES asked him or not. But some of his friends and few consultancies also said to do that. For us to get documents from mumbai University is big time consuming process,
The reason for verification is confidential and shared only with university and not with candidate. In my case too verification was sent to university evnthough the documents were sent directly by them
did they inform you about that via email or displayed the info in your account? and is it with all applications or applications are selected randomly for verifications?. What I meant was not the reason for verification but that they are doing the verification.