+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

Babsfrey

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Ah, thanks Babsfrey! :) Yeah, I had to make a few phone calls and send a few reminders to my UG school to stamp and sign the backflap and include the WES reference number. For my grad school transcripts and copies of my diplomas, I sent them all in a large manilla envelope since customer service told me, US transcripts can be sent directly from the applicant so long as they are unopened, stamped and signed properly. Let me know if I'm wrong though.

If they don't update my status to evaluation in progress by the end of the work week, I'll email/call them again just to make sure the docs are A-ok.
Ah, thanks Babsfrey! :) Yeah, I had to make a few phone calls and send a few reminders to my UG school to stamp and sign the backflap and include the WES reference number. For my grad school transcripts and copies of my diplomas, I sent them all in a large manilla envelope since customer service told me, US transcripts can be sent directly from the applicant so long as they are unopened, stamped and signed properly. Let me know if I'm wrong though.

If they don't update my status to evaluation in progress by the end of the work week, I'll email/call them again just to make sure the docs are A-ok.
I think you will be fine. You just need to give them a few more days to close on the review.

Tapan_1988

Aug 16, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Courier received signed by Mapple - 15-Aug-2018

Document received- we are reviewing
17-Aug-2018

Updated again with the same status but different date
27-Aug-2018

No update after that, waiting.
Tentative CRS 454.
Document Status
Waiting to receive 2 document(s)
Gujarat University, India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Engineering

• Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Engineering

• Accepted
3. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Master of Business Administration

• Received Documents Awaiting Verification
4. Statement of Marks, Master of Business Administration

Amritat

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
AOR Received.
19-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
My WES Timelines:

Documents received by WES - 20-Aug-2018
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s) - 21-Aug-2018
Status again changed to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)" - 30-Aug-2018

Waiting for further updates,have emailed them but no reply. I am worried

Reactions: Aksobti

Babsfrey

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Document Status
Waiting to receive 2 document(s)
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Engineering

• Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Engineering

• Accepted
3. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Master of Business Administration

4. Statement of Marks, Master of Business Administration

You probably need to chase up your school for the MBA verification.

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
My WES Timelines:

Documents received by WES - 20-Aug-2018
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s) - 21-Aug-2018
Status again changed to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)" - 30-Aug-2018

Waiting for further updates,have emailed them but no reply. I am worried
It’s will take another few days for them to evaluate the degrees
It’s completely normal
My husband’s degrees reached on 27/08 and still no change in status
So just wait and watch

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
I hope I don’t miss the October draw...wes is pathetic
3 draws in October...3 ,17, 31
I'm also waiting...no update since 28 aug
Think they have changed something not sending expected date anymore.

Amritat

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
AOR Received.
19-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
3 draws in October...3 ,17, 31
I'm also waiting...no update since 28 aug
Think they have changed something not sending expected date anymore.
I didn’t notice that the expected date is not being provided anymore... usually people whose documents have changed the status second time to ‘documents under review’ had their expected evaluation date set after 10 days and that’s the cause of my worry. Fingers crossed

Amritat

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
AOR Received.
19-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
My degree is from an accredited but quite low-ranking US regional public institution and here I am having panic attacks.

Was also in panic mode trying to find my correct NOC but I guess I can take my time given WES lethargy. Hope I can get in the pool and ITA this year with 1) me getting too old 2) H1B maxing out soon and 3) the US gc process giving my another set of problems.
U’ll Be fun fine..don’t worry..hope WES finished the valuation as it’s a time consuming process

missioncan18

Sep 2, 2018
guys, my documents received by WES on 14th aug, and on 17th and 23rd aug last updated changed but status remained same - We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). Since then there is no update and i have contacted them but got standard reply that reviewers would be reviewing the documents. Isnt it unusual ? almost one month has gone.

nrahuldev

Aug 23, 2018
Yes, it is normal

My timeline

Documents reached: 08/03/2018
Status change to below on 08/15/2018
"Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time"
"Your evaluation is due for completion on 09/05/2018
Evaluation report completed: 09/05/2018

Based on mine and others experience in this forum, expect at least 5 weeks to get your evaluation report online once the transcripts are reached to WES.

missioncan18

Sep 2, 2018
Yes, it is normal

My timeline

Documents reached: 08/03/2018
Status change to below on 08/15/2018
"Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time"
"Your evaluation is due for completion on 09/05/2018
Evaluation report completed: 09/05/2018

Based on mine and others experience in this forum, expect at least 5 weeks to get your evaluation report online once the transcripts are reached to WES.
Thanks. I m fine to wait but don't they update the last updated time in between? And moreover how about documents accepted status? Both of these have not happened.

That's why concerned. Compared with your report I have not got the status which you got on 15th Aug i.e 12 days after docs received. Mine docs received 28 duys back and have not got any update on acceptance of documents.

Last edited:

Amritat

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
AOR Received.
19-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Thanks. I m fine to wait but don't they update the last updated time in between? And moreover how about documents accepted status? Both of these have not happened.

That's why concerned. Compared with your report I have not got the status which you got on 15th Aug i.e 12 days after docs received. Mine docs received 28 duys back and have not got any update on acceptance of documents.
Agree as in our case even after 4 weeks the status states “we are reviewing your documents”.. it should have been “evaluation is in progress”’