+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
My PG Certificate evaluation is due for completion on September 17th :) I already got my bachelor's evaluated :)

Aksobti

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Hello everyone
I have sent my UK and Indian transcripts for evaluation on two separate dates. I created my WES account on 24th July and here is My timeline:

2nd August: we have received your document(s) (here my UK master’s degree had reached)

23rd August: status: On Hold
I received an e-mail saying that they have not received my Indian transcripts. My courier reached on 13th but as the univ forgot to mention my reference no, it was not allocated to my account. So I sent an email immediately to WES.

30th August: status: In progress
we have received your documents

4th September: again they reviewed my account and status remains the same.

Is this a normal thing that they have reviewed my account again today??

Please confirm
Thanks

Last edited:

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Eventually done with WES assessment and submitted my profile. Here are the timelines for reference:

Mine:
-July 23rd: Documents Delivered (Courier Tracking)
-July 26th: Status changed to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."
-Aug 14th: Status changed to "We are reviewing your evaluation report."
Your evaluation is due for completion on 9/4/2018
-Sep 1st: Status changed to "Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s)."
-Sep 4th: Received the assessment report (soft copy)

My Wife:
-July 20th: Documents Delivered (Courier Tracking)
-July 23rd: Status changed to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."
-Aug 06th: Status changed to "We are reviewing your evaluation report."
Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/27/2018
-Aug 27th: Status changed to "Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s)."
-Aug 28th: Received the assessment report (soft copy) as well as hard copy.

Good luck, folks!!

Reactions: JDL2018

kamy18

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Eventually done with WES assessment and submitted my profile. Here are the timelines for reference:

Mine:
-July 26th: Status changed to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."
-Sep 1st: Status changed to "Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s)."

My Wife:
-July 23rd: Status changed to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."
-Aug 27th: Status changed to "Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s)."

Good luck, folks!!
congrats

Reactions: deeps1987

JDL2018

Aug 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
What’s your timeline?
Here's my WES timeline

July 21st : Document Courier sent to WES
July 23rd : Document Delivered to WES
July 24th : Status changed to "We received your document(s).We are reviewing your document(s)." Aug 2nd : Status updated again to "We received your document(s).We are reviewing your document(s)."
Aug 10th : Status updated to "We are reviewing your evaluation report.Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/30/2018"
Sep 2nd : Status updated to "Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s)."
Sep 4th : Status updated to "Your evaluation report is completed and the PDF is being processed. We will notify you via email as soon as your report is available for download."
Sep 4th (after 1 hour): ECA Completed : Download PDF option enabled.

ECA : Master's Degree

JDL2018

Aug 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone
I have sent my UK and Indian transcripts for evaluation on two separate dates. I created my WES account on 24th July and here is My timeline:

2nd August: we have received your document(s) (here my UK master’s degree had reached)

23rd August: status: On Hold
I received an e-mail saying that they have not received my Indian transcripts. My courier reached on 13th but as the univ forgot to mention my reference no, it was not allocated to my account. So I sent an email immediately to WES.

30th August: status: In progress
we have received your documents

4th September: again they reviewed my account and status remains the same.

Is this a normal thing that they have reviewed my account again today??

Please confirm
Thanks
Yes this is normal.

Reactions: Aksobti

Rochak007

Jun 20, 2018
Hi everyone,

A small querry. My documents reached WES on 13th August. The status changed to "We Received your documents. We are reviewing your documents." on 16th August.
Again, on 23rd August, the date changed but the status is still the same.
Can anyone please tell if this is normal. It's been 15 days the status is the same and has not changed.
Shall I contact WES using their contact us form??

Thanks,
Rochak.

ankurmathur21

Sep 5, 2018
Hi

When did your university revert to WES? Basically trying to see the time WES take post confirmation for status update
My wife's college was able to locate the email and have replied to WES, her hold was removed :) My documents were accepted as well. Here is full time line:

My Timeline:
July 27th : Document Courier sent to WES
July 31st : Document Delivered to WES
August 1st : Status changed to "We received your document(s).We are reviewing your document(s)."
August 10th: Status updated again to "We received your document(s).We are reviewing your document(s)."
August 21st: We are reviewing your evaluation report. Your evaluation is due for completion on 9/12/2018.

Wife's Timeline:
July 27th : Document Courier sent to WES
July 31st : Document Delivered to WES
August 1st : Status changed to "We received your document(s).We are reviewing your document(s)."
August 2nd: Status updated again to "We received your document(s).We are reviewing your document(s)."
August 15th: "Status on hold", Master's received documentation waiting for your Institution to verify your documents. Graduation docs accepted.
August 24th: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Will update when it moves to next stage.

Other do you know how when can we expect my Wife's ECA? @Nishika22 @Santacan thanks a lot for all your help.
D

Tapan_1988

Aug 16, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Courier received signed by Mapple - 15-Aug-2018

Document received- we are reviewing
17-Aug-2018

Updated again with the same status but different date
27-Aug-2018

No update after that, waiting.
Tentative CRS 454.

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018

Mine:

My Wife:

Good luck, folks!!
Hi, How long did it take for hard copy to be delivered? My spouse's soft copy was ready on 28th Aug, we haven't got the hard copy yet