+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

TCA_globetrotter

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Status last updated: 7/8/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 7/13/2018

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is currently where mine stands. The status had been "We are reviewing your evaluation report" since 25th June. Hoping I get the final report by the end of this week!

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hi All,

I have a query regarding WES.
My name in passport is John Doe
My name on Engineering certificate is D John
My name on MBA degree is John D

Will this create an issue in WES evaluation? When I mailed mailed WES regarding this, they responded as given below. This is more confusing. Not sure how to proceed ahead. I'm sure many Indians would have had this issue. Could someone please let me know how you went ahead?
"World Education Services (WES) issues evaluation reports with the name indicated on your application. Our report will also indicate the name on the academic documents we received for each credential evaluated.
In order for WES to do the evaluation, the applicant will need to put the name which is on the school documents on the application. Otherwise, we will not be able to evaluate the credentials. The applicant will need to provide to the recipients any proof of the name change."

TCA_globetrotter

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hi, as per today's update, WES is showing "Your final report is under review and will be sent to the recipient(s)"

I had ordered a standard delivery package for my self and 1 electronic copy to IRCC. Will they send one copy to me in my mail as well or do we have to request for one more copy to me via mail?
I got a pdf copy of my report exactly two business days after it showed the "final report is under review" status. Hope that helps!

Moshen

Jun 7, 2018
Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Status last updated: 7/8/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 7/13/2018

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is currently where mine stands. The status had been "We are reviewing your evaluation report" since 25th June. Hoping I get the final report by the end of this week!

My completion date was 7/13/2018, but I got the ECA about 12 hours ago today (07/10/18)

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
My wife's ECA due date is also 7/13/18, the status is still showing "In Progress - We are reviewing you evaluation report". Hope we get it by Friday.

surta

Mar 9, 2018
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 7/10/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is due for completion on 7/11/2018

My wife's is due for today..but status is still same :(

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 7/10/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is due for completion on 7/11/2018

My wife's is due for today..but status is still same :(
Night time in Canada. Just chill

graze

Apr 11, 2018
11 Apr submit application to WES
17 Apr reviewing your docs
9 May reviewing your evaluation report, due for completion on 30 May
31 May (Toronto time ~11am) received email notification that report is ready
standard mail delivery received about 1 week later

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
wes account created: 21stMay 2018
wes application submitted: 21st May 2018
Document sent to wes by the University directly: 24th May 2018
Document received at WES: 30th May 2018
Document received and reviewed by WES: 17th June 2018
Evaluation completion date provided by WES: 9th July 2018

I am still waiting a reply from wes. It seems like they are going to delay this assessment though my documents are not marked for verification.

I recently come across canadavisa forum and would like to post a quick doubt on my application. I currently live in Australia and have completed my masters from Monash University. I checked on the degree equivalency tool and it says that my masters is equal to canadania masters standard. However, my bachelor is from India and the university is considered, Not Recognized by WES. Having my doubts post around and researched on my own, I got to know that IRCC only give points to the highest degree and you can have any degree evaluated from WES.

Still, there is a click in it. When I select India in the education country, WES request to provide 12+3+2 for master’s degree evaluation. On the other side, if you select Australia as your education country, it just simply allows you to go for master’s evaluation and won't ask for bachelor or anything.

Based on this calculation, i concluded that my masters can be assessed independently.

Did someone face the same challenge? Please share your thoughts

Regards
Rikesh
Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

The same scenario occurs for Moroccan degrees, but you should know that only the program has to be recognised, if the university is recognised that's fine, but a university/school/college can be absent from WES database and still have recognised degrees.
How do you know that the university is not recognised ? did you see some examples on forums ?

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Sharing my experience: Two degrees (MBA and B.Tech.) and used India post

India post timelines
28-May - Booked speed post and gave documents to India post
31-May - Item received at DELHI, EMS Speed post centre
3-June - Receive item at office of Exchange, TORONTO CANADA
6-June - Item sent to domestic location, TORONTO, CANADA
7-June - Deliver item

WES status updates
8-June - Status in WES changed to 'Received docs'
18-June - Status changed to 'Reviewing docs'
9-July - Status changed to 'We are reviewing your evaluation report. Your evaluation is due for completion on 7/27/2018'
Current status: Same as 9-July status

Palak90

Jun 27, 2018
Sharing my experience: Two degrees (MBA and B.Tech.) and used India post

India post timelines
28-May - Booked speed post and gave documents to India post
31-May - Item received at DELHI, EMS Speed post centre
3-June - Receive item at office of Exchange, TORONTO CANADA
6-June - Item sent to domestic location, TORONTO, CANADA
7-June - Deliver item

WES status updates
8-June - Status in WES changed to 'Received docs'
18-June - Status changed to 'Reviewing docs'
9-July - Status changed to 'We are reviewing your evaluation report. Your evaluation is due for completion on 7/27/2018'
Current status: Same as 9-July status

Same status and due date