+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
You'll receive it in your mailbox as a hard copy.
Congratulations.
Hello there, This is my latest WES update.
Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Status last updated: 7/8/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 7/9/2018

When can i view the report online? Will it be available on the WES website or it will come to our email?

Thanks

Karan_2018

Jul 9, 2018
Hi All, -

I have submited my Documents to WES on 27 May, which were received by WES on 6th June.

20th June - VDR
sent to the institution for verification by mail and email
My University have sent me mail twice by 26th June still status is same.

Sent mail to WES via contact us form
Received mail:
The status for these documents will be updated in My Account once their response is received and accepted by WES.

Any idea what need to be done.

Thanks

Palak90

Jun 27, 2018
Hi,

Sorry I did not get you, could you please elaborate more on this.

They evaluated my Bachelor degree and said its equivalent to Canada but for Masters they updated the status "Second Evaluation" and status is showing Evaluation in Progress.
If you hve applied second time in wes so u get second evolution ,bcz u have already applied and then cancelled ur frist time application so this one is second time so they says second evolution in ur account,
I got same things from wes as customer service

shanshajahan

Jun 22, 2015
Last week, my wes status changed to ‘on hold’ for my MBA, as it needs to be further verification from my university( Madurai Kamaraj University). Thereafter, within couple of days I was able to communicate with the university personnel. They told me that, they haven’t received any verification mail from WES. In fact, they had got the verification request by standard post. After rigorous follow up with university, they have reverted back to WES through standard post.

1. I would like to know, is it common that WES would be sending verification request to universities via post rather than by email?

2. How long does it take the documents to reach WES by standard Indian post?

Experts,seniors and those who had similar experience, please share your thoughts.

rikeshca2018

Jul 8, 2018
Hi Fellas,

I jus called wes for my application which has a due date today, 9th july, and they told me that you still has a week to go before you complete 20 working days. This is ridiculous as they have given the completion date as 9th July.

vj83

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Hi Fellas,

I jus called wes for my application which has a due date today, 9th july, and they told me that you still has a week to go before you complete 20 working days. This is ridiculous as they have given the completion date as 9th July.
That's true it's bad.... I could see in everybody's timeline after accepting the documents they are giving completion date before 20 business days. Even my completion due date is 23rd July and document accepted date on 2nd July.
If they can't give me online report by 23rd they can say that 20 business days are not completed.
Scaring it is.

vj83

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
That's true it's bad.... I could see in everybody's timeline after accepting the documents they are giving completion date before 20 business days. Even my completion due date is 23rd July and document accepted date on 2nd July.
If they can't give me online report by 23rd they can say that 20 business days are not completed.
Scaring it is.
Don't worry if not 11 july draw .... definately u will shine in 25th July draw

Palak90

Jun 27, 2018
    We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 7/9/2018

Pending
    Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
    Your evaluation is due for completion on 7/27/2018
What does it means ?
Can you guys explain in detail

vj83

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
    We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 7/9/2018

Pending
    Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is due for completion on 7/27/2018
What does it means ?
Can you guys explain in detail
You will get your online copy on 27 july.

rikeshca2018

Jul 8, 2018
Scaring it is.

I just got my status updated as "Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s)". My completion date is today (9th July2018).

Does anyone how long it takes after this status?

surta

Mar 9, 2018
My Wife's ECA status has been again changed to "we have received your docs and reviewing it" from "we are reviewing ur evaluation report".
Also, the completion date is 11th july.
Is any body who faced same issue?