WES timeline for 2018

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Got an email from wes customer care, amazed with the fact that its Saturday morning in Canada and the customer service team is working. Strange.

Palak90

Jun 27, 2018
Hello
I have one question
I have put my transcript envelop with my marksheets and degree certificate in big envelop sealed by university, my transcript envelop also sealed inside big envelop.
Is this ok for wes?????

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Hi Guys, so how does it work, my wife's wes evaluation would come in her maiden name, and her passport carries name after marriage. Would that matter? We have spouse name printed on both our passports and also marriage certificate would so the needful. Any suggestions

vj83

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Got the update as On Hold. Below is the mail I recieved.

Thank you for submitting your credentials for evaluation to World Education Services (WES). We are committed to preparing evaluations based on documents that are accurate and valid. After an initial review of your documents, we have determined that they must be verified by the institution that issued them.

This is to advise you that photocopies of your documents have been sent to Madurai Kamaraj University for verification and that your file has been placed on hold until we receive their written response. If we do not receive a response from them within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do.

For more information regarding the verification process, please review this article: https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/verification-status/
What was your degree....

vj83

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
How many days take for reviewing documents?
I have sent two degree to wes for evolution
My status was stucking on reviewing documents last 10 days
Wait for another 5-6 days and don't shy away in asking for updates.
Please anyone know about this so tell me

vj83

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
PGDM or MBA degree are scrutinized very closely in WES and IQAS both. I spend 3 months in IQAS for listening my college is not recognised for PGDM degree.My college degree has been cleared hundreds of times by these agencies.
My suggestion IF u can manage your HIGH score without masters degree then don't send PGDM degrees for evaluation at this point of time. High chances you will get stuck because CRS might go down in coming months.

Mkface03

Jul 1, 2018
Email is perfectly fine and faster. Check this thread below, a lot of people are 'On Hold' but at least got the verification done through email. In my case, institute didn't receive the email, have requested WES to send it again and waiting for that.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wes-eca-status-on-hold.564890/page-8#post-7018096
Hi - The same happened with me. My WES put on hold and university says they have got the email, but no post. They are not clear on what reply is to be given. Any advice on what format of the "reply", to be given to WES, so that it is is accepted once for all?

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Hi - The same happened with me. My WES put on hold and university says they have got the email, but no post. They are not clear on what reply is to be given. Any advice on what format of the "reply", to be given to WES, so that it is is accepted once for all?
Replied to you on the other thread.

laiq.apps

Jul 5, 2018
Wes ref . 3667121

What does meaning of second evolution?
My application shows me like

Reference Number: 3667121
Evaluation Type: Document-by-Document Evaluation (ECA) - Second Evaluation

Please please help me out
Hi,

Did you receive any update? I also got the same status on my Profile "Document-by-Document Evaluation (ECA) - Second Evaluation".

Have you applied for Bachelor and Masters both for Evaluation?