+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

Palak90

Jun 27, 2018
How many days take for reviewing documents?
I have sent two degree to wes for evolution
My status was stucking on reviewing documents last 10 days

Please anyone know about this so tell me

shanshajahan

Jun 22, 2015
Got the update as On Hold. Below is the mail I recieved.

Thank you for submitting your credentials for evaluation to World Education Services (WES). We are committed to preparing evaluations based on documents that are accurate and valid. After an initial review of your documents, we have determined that they must be verified by the institution that issued them.

This is to advise you that photocopies of your documents have been sent to Madurai Kamaraj University for verification and that your file has been placed on hold until we receive their written response. If we do not receive a response from them within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do.

For more information regarding the verification process, please review this article: https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/verification-status/

Badal09

Jun 30, 2018
Hi
My status got reversed.
On 11/06/2018 status changed to received documents review under progress.
Your evaluation is due for completeion on 06/29/2018.
Today morning status got changed back to we have received your documents. Although in the completed section it says all docs received and accepted.
Anyone faced same issue??

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018

Thank you for submitting your credentials for evaluation to World Education Services (WES). We are committed to preparing evaluations based on documents that are accurate and valid. After an initial review of your documents, we have determined that they must be verified by the institution that issued them.

This is to advise you that photocopies of your documents have been sent to Madurai Kamaraj University for verification and that your file has been placed on hold until we receive their written response. If we do not receive a response from them within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do.

For more information regarding the verification process, please review this article: https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/verification-status/
When did you get this email?

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018

Refer to the thread below for all the discussions and strategies for this situation. A whole lot of us have faced this issue lately, some of us have come out of this and for others, it is still On Hold.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wes-eca-status-on-hold.564890/page-18#post-7045438

Reactions: shanshajahan

shanshajahan

Jun 22, 2015

Palak90

Jun 27, 2018
What is the equivalency of my two degree in canada as per after wes evolution
Can you suggest me
First one bachelor of engineering ( 4 yr) from india

Second one is diploma in business management level 7 from new zealand

What would be i get in eca report?

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
No, I think its normal. They generally take 2-3 weeks to review the documents, and after that status would change reviewing the evaluation report, along with final report date (20 days from start of evaluation)

Palak90

Jun 27, 2018
Hello
Which degree will i get after evolution?

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Hello
Which degree will i get after evolution?

What's the duration of your diploma

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
That would count for Bachelor's degree more than one.. Something like that.