+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

Tojued

Feb 28, 2018
I’m expecting my ECA tomorrow. 18th.
Status just changed to “Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).”

Here’s my timeline

2/8/2018 Submitted my Application
3/28/2018 All documents were accepted.
(I faced a two week delay here as I had to send degree certificates as they requested for those.)
4/17/2018 Changed to Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).
4/18/2018 Your evaluation is due for completion on

Hoping for the best tomorrow.
Was 18/4 the date they originally told you report will be due for completion?

Reactions: IndoKori

Mohit14

Apr 17, 2018
Hii

I am a marine engineer holding MEO CLASS 2 COC from india. I have done my bachelor's in tech ( mech) and then one year Graduate Marine Engineer (GME) pre sea course both from india. Do I need to get transcripts for one year GME course and my class 2 COC for express entry.
Can someone help me with the above.
And is there any marine engineer applying for express entry?
I have sailing experience with one company only but we have an arrangement of sailing for 4 months and leave for 2.5 months. Does my sailing experience count?

Apr 16, 2018
Update:

Account Created: 19 March
Documents Delivered: 23 March
Documents in Review: 28 March
Documents in Review (again): 2 April
Transcript Accepted: 18 April

Now they want a copy of my diploma - I've contacted them to confirm how they want to receive it, and I was told that it shouldn't take another 3 weeks, but I'm not convinced :(

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Update:

Account Created: 19 March
Documents Delivered: 23 March
Documents in Review: 28 March
Documents in Review (again): 2 April
Transcript Accepted: 18 April

Now they want a copy of my diploma - I've contacted them to confirm how they want to receive it, and I was told that it shouldn't take another 3 weeks, but I'm not convinced :(
what does it mean?
you submitted transcripts earlier for diploma but you did not submit final diploma degree?
if yes, then you can simply fax them or courier them ... its simple copy not an attested one,

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Question - when the evaluation is done and you can see it online - is it possible to add it on EE profile at that time or one would need to await the hard copy?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Question - when the evaluation is done and you can see it online - is it possible to add it on EE profile at that time or one would need to await the hard copy?
yes we receive pdf copy and we can use it create EE profile.... if i am wrong someone plz correct me

Apr 16, 2018
what does it mean?
you submitted transcripts earlier for diploma but you did not submit final diploma degree?
if yes, then you can simply fax them or courier them ... its simple copy not an attested one,
I checked the requirements for the UK, and it said that they only needed my HEAR (transcript report).

I sent them a faxed copy, but then when I called, I was told it was post only. So now I've got to send it by courrier, though not attested.

He told me that the hard part is over, and that I don't need to wait 3 full weeks again, but I can see that happening sadly :/

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
yes we receive pdf copy and we can use it create EE profile.... if i am wrong someone plz correct me
You are right...you can use the soft copy right away...actually you only need the certificate number to be mentioned in your EE profile....and moreover the hard copy is never required...

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
You are right...you can use the soft copy right away...actually you only need the certificate number to be mentioned in your EE profile....and moreover the hard copy is never required...
:) thank you, that will make it possible to update my EE at least 10-14 days earlier! Good news!

calky360

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
My docs received by WES using myEquals 2 weeks ago on the 5th, don't even have a deadline yet.... No update since the 9th *sigh*

insidematrix

Apr 12, 2018
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 3/30/2018

My status is still the same. I have mailed them about the delay. No reply yet.

At last I have an update:

We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 4/18/2018

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 5/8/2018

Review of Application Documents

All documents were reviewed and accepted.
Updated 4/18/2018

United Kingdom

1. Academic Transcript, Master of Business Administration
  • Accepted
Also received an email too:

This is to advise you that we have received all required documents. We will now begin to prepare your evaluation report.