+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

insidematrix

Apr 12, 2018
Hi Insidematrix,

WES evaluation is in two steps. First they review your documents and then they evaluate them. For me, each step took about 20 days. It is when your documents reach Evaluation stage, that you get a completion date. So if I was you I would wait till the 20th-22nd of this month, and by then they should start evaluation, and you should get an estimated completion date.

Hope that clears things up.
Thanks, but it also says that Evaluation is in progress. I will better wait until the end of this month. I believe they advertise that evaluation will be completed within 20 days.

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Thanks, but it also says that Evaluation is in progress. I will better wait until the end of this month. I believe they advertise that evaluation will be completed within 20 days.
Yes, I know it says evaluation is in process, it's confusing, but right now they're reviewing your documents and not evaluating them. Where it says "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)" it will change to "We are reviewing your evaluation report." and you will get a due date for completion, that is 20 days later.

breddyk

Mar 31, 2018
New update. Today (on a Saturday even) WES started final review. Below is the timeline

Documents sent: 02/20/2018
Documents received by WES: 03/01/2018
WES reviewing documents: 03/04/2018
WES reviewing documents again: 03/08/2018
WES started evaluation: 03/19/2018
WES started final review: 04/07/2018

Due date: 04/09/2018
did you get your ECA?

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Hi, i sent transcripts first (without the diploma for own mistake) and it was reviewed for 2 weeks and accepted, and now i obviously have to send diploma separately. Question - once they receive the diploma will it again take 2-3 weeks to review or will it go straight to evaluation then as reviewing of transcript has already been done?
Asking since i think the CRS points are about to come down in the next 30-45 days and afraid my wes will take longer.

calky360

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
My documents were received about 10 days, my last update was 7 days ago, but I still don't have a "Due Date" yet... Is this normal? Will the 20 days start from when they received the document 10 days ago?

Current status is:
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi, i sent transcripts first (without the diploma for own mistake) and it was reviewed for 2 weeks and accepted, and now i obviously have to send diploma separately. Question - once they receive the diploma will it again take 2-3 weeks to review or will it go straight to evaluation then as reviewing of transcript has already been done?
Asking since i think the CRS points are about to come down in the next 30-45 days and afraid my wes will take longer.
Are you talking about final diploma certificate copy?
I think you can even fax them that copy to make things faster...check with customer care.... Assuming u already sent sealed transcript...

One question r u just getting diploma or even bachelor's or masters?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
My documents were received about 10 days, my last update was 7 days ago, but I still don't have a "Due Date" yet... Is this normal? Will the 20 days start from when they received the document 10 days ago?

Current status is:
It's normal

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Are you talking about final diploma certificate copy?
I think you can even fax them that copy to make things faster...check with customer care.... Assuming u already sent sealed transcript...

One question r u just getting diploma or even bachelor's or masters?
Yes, final diploma of Bachelors. I wrote to wes, mentioning fax (as i, too, read it somewhere), but they did not reply to fax question and just mentioned to mail it, so i have done that, it should reach them in another 7-10 days time.
Transcript was already received by wes on 17th of March, went under review March 19th and on April 4th it showed as transcript accepted, but diploma missing. What im wondering is - will the application again go under review when they receive the final diploma or straight to evaluation..
If anybody has input, please share.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Yes, final diploma of Bachelors. I wrote to wes, mentioning fax (as i, too, read it somewhere), but they did not reply to fax question and just mentioned to mail it, so i have done that, it should reach them in another 7-10 days time.
Transcript was already received by wes on 17th of March, went under review March 19th and on April 4th it showed as transcript accepted, but diploma missing. What im wondering is - will the application again go under review when they receive the final diploma or straight to evaluation..
If anybody has input, please share.
i am not fully sure about processing just final degree document... but i had 2nd transcript one degree delivered after 20 days of 1st transcript of masters... and they started application again under review and again it went through similar process..

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
i am not fully sure about processing just final degree document... but i had 2nd transcript one degree delivered after 20 days of 1st transcript of masters... and they started application again under review and again it went through similar process..
:) ok thanks. will see what happens then i guess.

breddyk

Mar 31, 2018

Current status is:
Yes, that is normal. The 20 days period should be calculated from the date they accepted the documents, not from when they received. In your case, you would probably get an update in next 3-4 working days. Once they accept your documents, they start evaluation and provides you an estimated date of completion.
Hope this clarifies your question.

calky360

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Yes, that is normal. The 20 days period should be calculated from the date they accepted the documents, not from when they received. In your case, you would probably get an update in next 3-4 working days. Once they accept your documents, they start evaluation and provides you an estimated date of completion.
Hope this clarifies your question
Thanks, and yes it does. That is rather frustrating, I have to wait 2 whole weeks plus another 4 weeks.... Was expecting the whole process to take around 1 month based on the info on their website which states 20 business days from when they receive docs... obviously not it seems.

Apr 16, 2018
For me:

Account Created: 19 March
Documents Delivered: 23 March
Documents in Review: 28 March
Documents in Review (again): 2 April

Nothing since :(