+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

Shwetank

Aug 14, 2018
Hi ,

I am filing the WES application.Under field of study what to fill.. I am having two field of study in bachelor's and in Master's. One is major and other is minor. So, please suggest what should I fill in that option.

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hi ,

I am filing the WES application.Under field of study what to fill.. I am having two field of study in bachelor's and in Master's. One is major and other is minor. So, please suggest what should I fill in that option.
Give your major subject

Neer Sharma

Dec 24, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2011
AOR Received.
Aug 2016
File Transfer...
Sep 2016
Med's Request
Sep 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
14- 03- 2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017 on passport
Hello everyone, i am a new member here.
today i got a status changed in wes. says that All documents were reviewed and accepted. does that mean they accepted my bechlor and masters degree ?

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Hello everyone, i am a new member here.
today i got a status changed in wes. says that All documents were reviewed and accepted. does that mean they accepted my bechlor and masters degree ?
yes, you will get another update which calls out the date by which your report will be ready.

Neer Sharma

Dec 24, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2011
AOR Received.
Aug 2016
File Transfer...
Sep 2016
Med's Request
Sep 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
14- 03- 2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017 on passport
yes, you will get another update which calls out the date by which your report will be ready.
Thank you for the reply Viki .They also give me the date saying 04th Sep.

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Update for my wife:
-Aug 06th: Status changed to "We are reviewing your evaluation report."
Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/27/2018

Hope I get an update for my assessment this week.
My WES application status changed finally. So here is my overall update as on today:
Mine:
-July 23rd: Documents Delivered (Courier Tracking)
-July 26th: Status changed to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."
-Aug 14th: Status changed to "We are reviewing your evaluation report."
Your evaluation is due for completion on 9/4/2018
My Wife:
-July 20th: Documents Delivered (Courier Tracking)
-July 23rd: Status changed to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."

deval1491

Aug 3, 2018
I'll share my updated...
My profile
31-jul-18 Reached Wes
1-aug-18 first update for received doc
6-aug-18 second update for received doc

Currecnt status:
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Expecting update in next couple of days..

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Vimald2v

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
My WES application status changed finally. So here is my overall update as on today:
Mine:
-July 23rd: Documents Delivered (Courier Tracking)
-July 26th: Status changed to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."
-Aug 14th: Status changed to "We are reviewing your evaluation report."
My Wife:
-July 20th: Documents Delivered (Courier Tracking)
-July 23rd: Status changed to "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."
My case is same as you wife please
Your evaluation is due for completion on 08/27/2018
Please let me know if you get any update

Reactions: deeps1987

MW1PK

Jul 5, 2018
Hi Guys,

Below is my current evaluation status. My documents were delivered on 1st of August as per DHL delivery tracking. Should I be worried or is it normal for WES to take this much time? My wife applied along with me and she has received her evaluation due date.

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 8/3/2018

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Hi Guys,

Below is my current evaluation status. My documents were delivered on 1st of August as per DHL delivery tracking. Should I be worried or is it normal for WES to take this much time? My wife applied along with me and she has received her evaluation due date.

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 8/3/2018
I think it's normal in your case. It can easily take upto another week. Infact your wife's status changed quite quickly.

Amit23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
India
My WES status has changed from In Progress - We have received your documents. We are reviewing your documents. to ON HOLD - We are waiting for your institution to verify your documents.

It'll take a long time now to start the evaluation, I think.

balaca

Jul 19, 2018
Here is my timeline so far:

DHL Pickup (Bangalore, India): 13-July-2018
DHL Delivery: 16-July-2018 (11 AM Ontario time)

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 18-July-2018
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 26-July-2018

On Hold (PGDM degree by IIM while UG degree got accepted): 07-Aug-2018
Campus responded: 08-Aug-2018 Morning (India Time)

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 09-Aug-2018
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 10-Aug-2018

Hoping I'll get my evaluation such that I can finish my application and participate in 5th Sep draw.

Here are my further updates, and this time, I have kind of given up following with either of the parties WES vs IIM.

On Hold (2 year PGDM degree + transcripts from IIM): 13-Aug-2018 (It's week-end on 11th and 12th)
Campus responds to 2nd VDR email: 14-Aug-2018 Morning (India Time)
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 15-Aug-2018

On Hold (PGDM degree + transcripts from IIM): 16-Aug-2018
Concerned person in campus is on leave on 17th Aug; it's weekend on 18-19th August.

For my part though, I gathered all the useful info shared by @Nishika22 and other good folks in this forum, and suggested one such template to PGP Office on 8th Aug, later followed up on 14th Aug, only to be told they are aware of WES process and have their own format (thankfully, they are quite accessible).

On WES front, I tried following up over Twitter DM, Phone number and ContactUs ( in descending order of accessibility) requesting them to explicitly state the rejection-reason in email (instead of standard automated email) only to hear their standard "this is confidential, can't disclose" statement again and again.

Now if anyone out there is in touch with IIMA (in Aug-2018) over 'On Hold' status and has succeeded, please do ping me. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nishika22

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
Hi,

My query is regarding education credential based on my qualifications. I have done my diploma in pharmacy (2 years course) from Board of Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India and Bachelor of Pharmacy (3 years) from Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore, Karnataka, India. (which is actually 4 years course, however, since I''ve done diploma of 2 years, I got direct entry in 2nd year of Bachelor of Pharmacy). I want to know the process for submitting the documents to WES as there is a provision of 4 year Bachelor Degree program only. Will you please guide me on this, so I can start my application to WES accordingly.

Thank you in advance for your guidance.

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Here are my further updates, and this time, I have kind of given up following with either of the parties WES vs IIM.

On Hold (2 year PGDM degree + transcripts from IIM): 13-Aug-2018 (It's week-end on 11th and 12th)
Campus responds to 2nd VDR email: 14-Aug-2018 Morning (India Time)
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 15-Aug-2018

On Hold (PGDM degree + transcripts from IIM): 16-Aug-2018
Concerned person in campus is on leave on 17th Aug; it's weekend on 18-19th August.

For my part though, I gathered all the useful info shared by @Nishika22 and other good folks in this forum, and suggested one such template to PGP Office on 8th Aug, later followed up on 14th Aug, only to be told they are aware of WES process and have their own format (thankfully, they are quite accessible).

On WES front, I tried following up over Twitter DM, Phone number and ContactUs ( in descending order of accessibility) requesting them to explicitly state the rejection-reason in email (instead of standard automated email) only to hear their standard "this is confidential, can't disclose" statement again and again.

Now if anyone out there is in touch with IIMA (in Aug-2018) over 'On Hold' status and has succeeded, please do ping me. Thank you :)
Sorry to hear your documents have gone on hold again :( Quite a let-down for you, considering the status had been updated to in progress on the 8th. @Jaywalker, could you help here? I remember you faced a similar situation but managed to turn it around pretty quickly :)

Reactions: balaca