WES timeline for 2018

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Here is my timeline so far:

DHL Pickup (Bangalore, India): 13-July-2018
DHL Delivery: 16-July-2018 (11 AM Ontario time)

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 18-July-2018
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 26-July-2018

On Hold (PGDM degree by IIM while UG degree got accepted): 07-Aug-2018
Campus responded: 08-Aug-2018 Morning (India Time)

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 09-Aug-2018
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 10-Aug-2018

Hoping I'll get my evaluation such that I can finish my application and participate in 5th Sep draw.
May I know which IIM? Mine is waiting verification from institute.. so need some help

balaca

Jul 19, 2018
May I know which IIM? Mine is waiting verification from institute.. so need some help
IIMA it is. And yours?

When I wrote to PGP Office on 7th night, in a way summarizing the requisites I gathered from the forum here, they replied on 8th morning, before 10 AM (India time), that they have already responded. IIMA seemed quite familiar with the process when I tried to clarify whether WES' instructions were followed.

Good Wishes to you!

Last edited:

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
IIMA it is. And yours?

When I wrote to them on 7th night, in a way summarizing the requisites I gathered from the forum here, they wrote to me on 8th morning before 10 AM (India time) that they have already responded. IIMA seemed quite familiar with the process when I tried to clarify whether WES' instructions were followed.

Good Wishes to you!
Thanks. IIMK

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Updated!

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/15/2018
Hi All,

There has not been any update since the last update on July 25th. The report due date is August 15th, two days left. I have contacted WES and been advised that just to wait for two more days. Can there be any delays in this date, or do all the reports get ready exactly on the date given by WES?

Thanks

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi All,

There has not been any update since the last update on July 25th. The report due date is August 15th, two days left. I have contacted WES and been advised that just to wait for two more days. Can there be any delays in this date, or do all the reports get ready exactly on the date given by WES?

Thanks
If you got that update after July 25th, you won't get any other update until the evaluation is finished.
I received mine 4 days before the due date, but generally from what I hear & see, people receive it on the announced date. Although there can be a delay of 1 or 2 days tops.
But don't worry about it really. You will receive it in a timely manner this week. As long as the announced date hasn't passed you're good.

The next update you'll see is "You're evaluation is completed. PDF report is in progress, we'll send you an email when it's ready for download". Then about an hour, later the "Download Report" button becomes active.
Although don't wait for the email. They usually come pretty late after the update comes in, so check every once in a while.

Cheers.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
"Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/10/2018"
It's the 11th today and nothing has been updated :( Any ideas?
These kind of delays can easily happen. But still, you should've received it by today, since the 11th was a Saturday.
I think if you haven't received It by the end of today, write to them asking about it.

Reactions: viki1805

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
If you got that update after July 25th, you won't get any other update until the evaluation is finished.
I received mine 4 days before the due date, but generally from what I hear & see, people receive it on the announced date. Although there can be a delay of 1 or 2 days tops.
But don't worry about it really. You will receive it in a timely manner this week. As long as the announced date hasn't passed you're good.

The next update you'll see is "You're evaluation is completed. PDF report is in progress, we'll send you an email when it's ready for download". Then about an hour, later the "Download Report" button becomes active.
Although don't wait for the email. They usually come pretty late after the update comes in, so check every once in a while.

Cheers.
Thanks my friend. I will check.

Last edited:

balaca

Jul 19, 2018
Here is my timeline so far:

DHL Pickup (Bangalore, India): 13-July-2018
DHL Delivery: 16-July-2018 (11 AM Ontario time)

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 18-July-2018
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 26-July-2018

On Hold (PGDM degree by IIM while UG degree got accepted): 07-Aug-2018
Campus responded: 08-Aug-2018 Morning (India Time)

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 09-Aug-2018
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s): 10-Aug-2018

Hoping I'll get my evaluation such that I can finish my application and participate in 5th Sep draw.
How lucky I'm. I'm back to 'On Hold' status w.r.t PGDM credentials; Last updated on: 13-Aug-2018 :)

balaca

Jul 19, 2018
Why on hold again?
No clue man; all I know is, I'm back to 'Received Documents Awaiting Verification' status for PG degree + transcripts.

I have no idea whether it's the WES which missed asking all its queries in one go, or it's the PGP office respondent who missed furnishing all required info ( In his email reply, he seemed quite confident on his process awareness though, when I tried hinting on reasons for WES rejection of responses).

While I agree the due verification is necessary to ensure quality, this inaccessible black-box approach and snail-mail speed in digital age is excruciating at best.

Hope your application has made progress? Good Wishes.

java121

Aug 7, 2018
July 21st : Document Courier sent to WES

July 23rd : Document Delivered to WES

July 24th : Status changed to "We received your document(s).We are reviewing your document(s)."

August 2nd : Status updated again to "We received your document(s).We are reviewing your document(s)."

August 4th : Status: On Hold
Waiting for required documents. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) Not received

August 5th : Sent Fax Of Provisional & Convocation Certificate

August 7th :
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 8/7/2018

August 8th :

Status last updated: 8/8/2018

August 13th :

Status last updated: 8/13/2018

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
T
No clue man; all I know is, I'm back to 'Received Documents Awaiting Verification' status for PG degree + transcripts.

I have no idea whether it's the WES which missed asking all its queries in one go, or it's the PGP office respondent who missed furnishing all required info ( In his email reply, he seemed quite confident on his process awareness though, when I tried hinting on reasons for WES rejection of responses).

While I agree the due verification is necessary to ensure quality, this inaccessible black-box approach and snail-mail speed in digital age is excruciating at best.

Hope your application has made progress? Good Wishes.
Oh that's bad!.
My institute has replied to WES on 11th Aug (within a day), but still WES status says 'On-Hold awaiting verification' :) I'm not sure how long they take to update the status once once the institute has replied. Anyway looking at your case, I'm sure I'm in for a long long wait.

deval1491

Aug 3, 2018
I'll share my updated...
My profile
31-jul-18 Reached Wes
1-aug-18 first update for received doc
6-aug-18 second update for received doc

Currecnt status:
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Expecting update in next couple of days..

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
10-Aug (Mine) Status: On hold We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.
This is for my PGDM degree from IIM (India)

Now I'm in for a long delay
Update - it took WES 2 working days to update the status after my institute verified the documents.

Status last updated: 8/14/2018