+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

vbkvbk

Mar 15, 2018
Time is in Seattle time (PCT)
WES promised to finish by June 11.

June 10, 10pm: received final ECA report.
May 22: received Master's transcripts. (My Bachelor's transcript was transferred from my WES US account. So no document was needed).
April 11: WES released msg saying "We're waiting for your document".
April 2: WES accepted my request to add Bachelor's and Master's degrees in the original order (which included only PhD)
~March 21: WES confirmed to received my PhD transcript.
March 18: WES responded to my question and confirmed that I could add degrees to the order after submitting the original order.
March 8: Initial application, including PhD degree only.

Knowingly, I'm crazy. In case I would apply for PNP, I though it was best to evaluate all the degrees.
I hope you guys to have the least hassles.

Sandy2301

Jun 13, 2018
Did they give you a reason why they needed the document to be resent ? it seems to me that they just don't have a valid reason for this, thanks.
Hi,
That was my mistake. I took transcripts from my college not from university. So WES advised me to take transcripts from university. I asked to my university about the same; they told me that it will cost me 7000-8000 rupees. So I took mark sheet xerox and attested from university ( cost 100 rupees) and sent it. Accepted from WES.

Reactions: Abdelilah

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hi Friends,

I received my WES evaluation on the day that day initially promised to release. That is yesterday.

Thanks
Thanks for the update @AG1985. Was your Masters a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management? Just to confirm our initial assessment that those are the only degrees requiring additional verification from WES ;)

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Hi,
That was my mistake. I took transcripts from my college not from university. So WES advised me to take transcripts from university. I asked to my university about the same; they told me that it will cost me 7000-8000 rupees. So I took mark sheet xerox and attested from university ( cost 100 rupees) and sent it. Accepted from WES.
Thanks for your answer, I hope you get your ITA ASAP, best luck.

AG1985

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Thanks for the update @AG1985. Was your Masters a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management? Just to confirm our initial assessment that those are the only degrees requiring additional verification from WES ;)

Yeah, I don't have masters. I have basic 4 years degree and Chartered Accountancy.

Reactions: Nishika22

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
Hi All,

My Timeline :

Paid my WES fee and sent my package on same day : May 25th 2018
Also simultaneously my MS transcript was sent out by university to WES on the same day from USA.
Documents received : May 28th 2018
Pending Evaluation in progress : May 29th 2018
1st status update Pending Evaluation in progress : May 31st 2018
2nd status update Pending Evaluation in progress : June 6th 2018
3rd status update we are reviewing your evaluation report : June 17th 2018
Your evaluation is due for completion on 7/9/2018
All documents were reviewed and accepted.

RedCherry

Apr 26, 2018
Does anybody have an idea that WES needs email verification or postal verification ?My university has got email but postal they havent got.Univeristy is asking me to pay but I am not sure should I pay for email verification (1000 rs ) or postal2500..Anyone completed the process for verification?

magento

Jun 5, 2018
Just talked to WES customer care. Same experience as you guys. She just reiterated which I can see on my account and mentioned it is part of routine process apparently when I asked about any specific reason. She said they've sent it via email and by post, but cannot divulge the email ID to which it was sent. The contact person at my institute had clearly said they didn't receive an email on the email ID they use in PGP office for these purposes :(
I will probably wait for couple of days next week and check if somehow they've received the postal communication. Not sure what to do beyond that. Dropping this degree from my assessment in not an option as it'll make my CRS below 420.
Can I ask WES if I can request my institute to directly send another copy of the transcripts to them, that may remove the requirement for verification?
They send mails to multiple mail id's which are available on website of respective institute, same happened in my case. They sent email to controller examinations and dean of my institute. Talk to them ,they must have received email by now.

magento

Jun 5, 2018
Does anybody have an idea that WES needs email verification or postal verification ?My university has got email but postal they havent got.Univeristy is asking me to pay but I am not sure should I pay for email verification (1000 rs ) or postal2500..Anyone completed the process for verification?
Both of these work with WES, you can confirm via contact us on WES website or twitter also.

RedCherry

Apr 26, 2018
Both of these work with WES, you can confirm via contact us on WES website or twitter also.[/QUOTE
Ok thanks..I wrote to WES three days back via Contact Us..no response..Did you confirm it?I am planning to pay for email..postal they havent received as yet..been 10 days

alexswe

Jun 18, 2018
"Your evaluation is due for completion on 6/14/2018", today is 6/18/2018 and I don't have any new updates. Is it normal?

Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Status last updated: 6/8/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 6/14/2018
You have no pending steps.

Completed
Review of Application Documents

All documents were reviewed and accepted.
Updated 5/25/2018
Credential Evaluation Payment

We received your payment.
Application Submitted

You submitted your application.
Updated 4/18/2018

alexswe

Jun 18, 2018
"Your evaluation is due for completion on 6/14/2018", today is 6/18/2018 and I don't have any new updates. Is it normal?
10 minutes after I created this message I got a new status "Completed".

And now I have another question. In report I have:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY Master's degree
1 CREDENTIAL: Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)
2 CREDENTIAL: Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's and master's degree

So, now I can choose in Express Entry "Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession (see Help)"?