+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

nikesh25

Mar 21, 2018
Wow. This looks like some bug or something? So many cases and all happening at around same time. In my case its IIM Bangalore - I spoke to my college and as per them in last 2 years they have never got any such request.
Even the exam controller at SIMSR said - never faced verification issue so far ...

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
So sad even after paying CAD 200 for their service. It's like they're doing a charity :(
In your case, did IIMB send the transcripts directly or did you send them? Trying to find any pattern
Worst customer service I have seen

Just called them

They picked up within few seconds which was good

However the rep said she sees exactly what I see online. Do what's the use? She said she will escalate to the supervisor

My report is only delayed with no status

nikesh25

Mar 21, 2018
Worst customer service I have seen

Just called them

They picked up within few seconds which was good

However the rep said she sees exactly what I see online. Do what's the use? She said she will escalate to the supervisor

My report is only delayed with no status

When I called them to check regarding 'on hold' status - asking which email id they have reached out to. The customer care person said - he can not disclose that or else my application will get rejected. He suggested to me to wait for couple of days and check with the institute again :(

He said they have sent the documents by normal post as well as through email

Reactions: lightning_crashes

VikasS

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
I got hold of WES and they told me that they have send post and email to my institute. My institute told me that they have not received any email from WES. I will call them once they open today to check on which email id they have sent the mail. This is so frustrating - I was expecting to get in the pool and hopefully get an ITA soon. And now I am stuck.
Even the exam controller at SIMSR said - never faced verification issue so far ...
I think they are holding something against MBA's, just received my wife's WES evaluation. She did her MTECH from the same university, I did MBA from. Her degrees were not sent for verification.

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
I think they are holding something against MBA's, just received my wife's WES evaluation. She did her MTECH from the same university, I did MBA from. Her degrees were not sent for verification.
They don't share the email id to which they have send the request. I will wait for some time and take it from there. I don't think they have anything against MBA's - Probably there must be some one off case (Forged docs etc) that may have happened recently which would have prompted them to be extra cautious especially with PGDM (MBA's).

nikesh25

Mar 21, 2018
They don't share the email id to which they have send the request. I will wait for some time and take it from there. I don't think they have anything against MBA's - Probably there must be some one off case (Forged docs etc) that may have happened recently which would have prompted them to be extra cautious especially with PGDM (MBA's).

But what could be next options -

For example, Can I ask WES to ignore my PGDM degree and to share evaluation based on remaining ones? Can they do that with current request / will have to repeat the process again, if I decide to get evaluation only for bachelors degree?

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
But what could be next options -

For example, Can I ask WES to ignore my PGDM degree and to share evaluation based on remaining ones? Can they do that with current request / will have to repeat the process again, if I decide to get evaluation only for bachelors degree?
This is what I did for my wife. You can ask them to remove a degree from your order but it takes two weeks for them to do it

One week to acknowledge your emailAnd that they sent it to the right department

Another week to remove the degree

Reactions: nikesh25

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
I got my ECA today
Timeline:
DHL received by WES - 14th May
Docs received acknowledgement 17th May
Docs under evaluation - due date 7th June
ECA received - 8th June

Finally in the POOL! but with low score - lets see!

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Just talked to WES customer care. Same experience as you guys. She just reiterated which I can see on my account and mentioned it is part of routine process apparently when I asked about any specific reason. She said they've sent it via email and by post, but cannot divulge the email ID to which it was sent. The contact person at my institute had clearly said they didn't receive an email on the email ID they use in PGP office for these purposes :(
I will probably wait for couple of days next week and check if somehow they've received the postal communication. Not sure what to do beyond that. Dropping this degree from my assessment in not an option as it'll make my CRS below 420.
Can I ask WES if I can request my institute to directly send another copy of the transcripts to them, that may remove the requirement for verification?

Reactions: lightning_crashes

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Just talked to WES customer care. Same experience as you guys. She just reiterated which I can see on my account and mentioned it is part of routine process apparently when I asked about any specific reason. She said they've sent it via email and by post, but cannot divulge the email ID to which it was sent. The contact person at my institute had clearly said they didn't receive an email on the email ID they use in PGP office for these purposes :(
I will probably wait for couple of days next week and check if somehow they've received the postal communication. Not sure what to do beyond that. Dropping this degree from my assessment in not an option as it'll make my CRS below 420.
Can I ask WES if I can request my institute to directly send another copy of the transcripts to them, that may remove the requirement for verification?
Yep doesn't hurt to try. Everything is worth it with Wes guys. Backup of everything