Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
I submitted my application on 17th November and my ECA is done and in the post to me.

They sent me an earlier email telling me that they had received all documents and I would get the ECA by 12th January.

I was shocked to get another email to say it's on the way.

I think if you study at a well-known university, it may be processed faster than the minimum 20 days after documents received.

My only worry is, I contacted them today to pay extra for courier instead of normal post was too late, so fingers grossed for it to get here safely.

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol, so if someone studied in London School of Economics or Harward they will get it over night !! :p

pranaEE2015

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/01/2016
Doc's Request.
20/01/2016
Nomination.....
18-11-2015
AOR Received.
19/01/2016
IELTS Request
L-9, R-9, S-7.5, W-7
Med's Request
20/01/2016
Med's Done....
21/01/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
My WES Evaluation got completed in just 4 days, that's super fast!!!! :D :) :D :)
My report is on the way to delivery via normal post. Hope to receive it by next week max.

They received my documents on 16th dec and I got evaluation completed mail on 22nd dec!!!!

Vipul786

Dec 24, 2014
Re: WES assesment problem

WES assessment problem
Please someone help me about WES assessment. I have sent my application for master of arts assesment. They asked for bachelors documents. Again I have sent those and they accepted both bachelors and master documents and recognised both institutes. I have received report stated as below:
Credential Authentication: Country:
Credential:
Year:
Awarded by:
Institution Status: Admission requirements: Length of program: Major/Specialization:
Canadian Equivalency:
Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
India
Bachelor of Arts
Panjab University Recognized
Secondary school graduation Three years
Liberal Arts
Bachelor's degree (three years)

Credential Authentication: Country:
Credential:
Year:
Awarded by:
Institution Status: Admission requirements: Length of program: Major/Specialization:
Canadian Equivalency: Remarks:
Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
India
Master of Arts
Vm University Recognized
Bachelor's degree
Two years
English
Bachelor's degree (four years)
The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see #1, above).

I want to know if they recognise both institutions and degrees why they gave equalancy bachelors degree 4 years and not masters please help someone

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
nads1 said:
I submitted my application on 17th November and my ECA is done and in the post to me.

They sent me an earlier email telling me that they had received all documents and I would get the ECA by 12th January.

I was shocked to get another email to say it's on the way.

I think if you study at a well-known university, it may be processed faster than the minimum 20 days after documents received.

My only worry is, I contacted them today to pay extra for courier instead of normal post was too late, so fingers grossed for it to get here safely.
They have completed my Degree Evaluation in just 3 days.

19th December, 2014 -- They changed the status "Evaluation in Progress" from "Documents Received - Review in Progress"

22nd December 2014 -- "Evaluation Completed"

Now waiting for the report, my UPS package is in Koeln, Germany now.

slam.dunk

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My WES got completed in 3 hours. Application received in morning and after 3 hours, my Evaluation got completed.

I have not applied for Express Entry but i am an FSWP Applicant.

Just wanted to higlight the lightening service provided by WES

prashg

Dec 24, 2014
Hi All

Can someone please advise on below query ?

My education is from outside of Canada ( from India ) . Graduation & Post Graduation both

Is ECA is required before creating profile Express Entry pool(for PR ) who wish to be considered for draws related to the Federal Skilled Worker Program?

And which option shall we choose of WEC, Document by document Or course by course for EE /FWS?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
prashg said:
Hi All

Can someone please advise on below query ?

My education is from outside of Canada ( from India ) . Graduation & Post Graduation both

Is ECA is required before creating profile Express Entry pool(for PR ) who wish to be considered for draws related to the Federal Skilled Worker Program?

And which option shall we choose of WEC, Document by document Or course by course for EE /FWS?

Yeah, It's 100% Mandatory.

Use the Federal Skilled Worker Package.
http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/index.asp?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
slam.dunk said:
My WES got completed in 3 hours. Application received in morning and after 3 hours, my Evaluation got completed.

I have not applied for Express Entry but i am an FSWP Applicant.

Just wanted to higlight the lightening service provided by WES
It's really surprising.

cec_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Hi,

If I have a my undergrad from India and Post grad from canada , do I stlll need to get my undergrad evaluated?

slam.dunk

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In such case, only your Undergraduate should be evaluated for WES.

Your Post Grad Degree from Canada doesnt need Credential Evaluation

cec_hopeful said:
Hi,

If I have a my undergrad from India and Post grad from canada , do I stlll need to get my undergrad evaluated?