+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES stops accepting transcript from students

Bharath9788

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
WES stops accepting transcript from students (only for India) . Any alternative to WES which accepts transcript from students as i have already received it from my university and they will take much longer now to send it to WES directly.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
WES stops accepting transcript from students (only for India) . Any alternative to WES which accepts transcript from students as i have already received it from my university and they will take much longer now to send it to WES directly.
Really?... That's odd and new.
Care to share the info page?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
If you check for required documents in WES site it says from December 1st 2018 it stops accepting.
I see!
That is indeed a very important update for degrees obtained in India. It seems to be the only country subject to this new requirement.
I wonder why that is...
Have you checked IQAS? It seems to be the second most used one after WES.

johnhakuna88

Nov 23, 2018
Wow! This is insane. I took 4 weeks to get my transcripts from my college and was just going to mail it to them. And now, this!

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Are you sure we can send transcript to IQAS? It mentions in their site that it should be sent directly by university.
Official academic transcripts / mark sheets
  • do not send a photocopy
  • do not submit transcripts issued from constituent or affiliated colleges
  • final transcripts must be issued by the awarding school or responsible issuing authority
  • official transcripts for all years of study should be sent directly to IQAS by your school or the responsible issuing authority. If your school will not send transcripts directly, you may forward a sealed envelope with the official transcripts you obtained from your school. The transcripts must be attested, dated, and placed in a sealed envelope that is stamped with the institution’s official seal across the back flap
https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx