+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES status

Priyankabaday

May 5, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Am so stressed, today I recieved a notification from WES saying all my credentials assessment is completed. I have 3 documents to be assessed 2 from one university and 1 from another university but so far only 2 documents which belong to one university reached. And WES completed the assessment without receiving the 3rd credential. I have raised a ticket but they don't respond to my question. Did anyone face the same issues with them ? If so please provide some help.

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
What was your highest degree and did you get the correct equivalency for that? For eg if you have master's and did they assess it as master's? If yes then no problem

Priyankabaday

May 5, 2020
What was your highest degree and did you get the correct equivalency for that? For eg if you have master's and did they assess it as master's? If yes then no problem

I have two Masters from 2 different universities. As of now only one masters reaches them and they completed the assessment. And they gave me a 1 year post graduation equivalency. The masters degree that they assessed was 2 years degree full time. And the other masters which dint reach them yet is a 3 years degree past time. I raised a ticket but till now I din't recieve any response from them.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I have two Masters from 2 different universities. As of now only one masters reaches them and they completed the assessment. And they gave me a 1 year post graduation equivalency. The masters degree that they assessed was 2 years degree full time. And the other masters which dint reach them yet is a 3 years degree past time. I raised a ticket but till now I din't recieve any response from them.
As far as I remeber from some FB posts, WES is now assessing only the highest degree. Since one of the masters degree was already received by WES, they evaluated it.

Priyankabaday

May 5, 2020
I recieved the same response from them yesterday. They say they will give an updated repory if we request i underatand that. But now my doubt is will they recieve my other masters degree documents which is currently on its way to WES. Because my current status shows my assessment is complete, which means they close my file.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I recieved the same response from them yesterday. They say they will give an updated repory if we request i underatand that. But now my doubt is will they recieve my other masters degree documents which is currently on its way to WES. Because my current status shows my assessment is complete, which means they close my file.
As stated in mail, contact WES and ask them to provide you updated report based on your 2nd masters degree