+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES status - We are reviewing your evaluation report

Shahid28

Mar 21, 2018
Hi friends!
Can any 1 plz help me. My issue
I created my Wes account via consultant, they entered my Masters degree completion date wrongly at start. Then Wes requested documents for verification for documents then same like other I suffered a lot from university. Then at end I made verification of degree with transcripts and sent to Wes. Now documents received but again showing waiting for verification from institution. From university don't know who is the person to verify and who receives such verification.
Can any 1 guide me how to resolve?
Phone and mail to Wes no Vail nothing happen

spiritboy

Apr 22, 2018
IRAN
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Mine is "due for completion on 6/22/2018" but haven't received anything by now ...
and it still says: "We are reviewing your evaluation report."
should I do anything? I am feeling so desperate ...
:(

Last edited:

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Mine is "due for completion on 6/22/2018" but haven't received anything by now ...
and it still says: "We are reviewing your evaluation report."
should I do anything? I am feeling so desperate ...
:(
Hi Spiritboy,
From what hear around me, WES sometimes goes overboard when it comes to respecting the due date.
I'm replying to your message a month late sorry :D... but I hope you got it by now.

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
I have had this status since 6 November. I realistically only have a maximum of 4 draws available before I turn one year older and go down to 436 so I'm desperate to get this report asap. Does anyone have a recent timeline from receipt of this message to obtaining a copy of your report? Thanks.

Grizz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
I have had this status since 6 November. I realistically only have a maximum of 4 draws available before I turn one year older and go down to 436 so I'm desperate to get this report asap. Does anyone have a recent timeline from receipt of this message to obtaining a copy of your report? Thanks.
What's your status exactly?

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 11/6/2018

Previous posts on here reported receiving the report within 4 days of this message.

Grizz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 11/6/2018

Previous posts on here reported receiving the report within 4 days of this message.
That must’ve been an exception. For me it took 15 days.