sureshkp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Oct-2017
Hi All,
I have not created EE profile yet and still waiting for WES report, in EE profile which number we need to provide ? is it WES reference number or some other number which is on the WES evaluation report ? Can someone please clarify. My WES report is due on 10/15/2017 .

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hi All,
I have not created EE profile yet and still waiting for WES report, in EE profile which number we need to provide ? is it WES reference number or some other number which is on the WES evaluation report ? Can someone please clarify. My WES report is due on 10/15/2017 .
Once your WES report is mailed to you...U will able to see that number on WES report...The current WES reference number is correspondence for between you and WES...

sureshkp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Oct-2017
Once your WES report is mailed to you...U will able to see that number on WES report...The current WES reference number is correspondence for between you and WES...
there is a provision for online WES report as well , I think they will provide me the PDF version as well online ? if yes ,do you know if that has a report number as well , which can be used while creating EE profile.

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
there is a provision for online WES report as well , I think they will provide me the PDF version as well online ? if yes ,do you know if that has a report number as well , which can be used while creating EE profile.
Yes..As soon a you get soft copy of your report, u would be able to see and use that number

Gogetter2017

Oct 9, 2017
Hi All,
Can you please update once you get it from WES? Mine states 10/18/17 and the wait is painful.

delhitoottawa

Oct 23, 2017
I send my transcript to wes and it got rejected stating that,
Statement of marks not accepted
Reason given by them :- The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.
Even though I got stamp and seal of college and university on letter and it was posted by me
Can anyone help me, How I should provide my transcript to WES so it can get accepted
Hi,

My wife's marksheets got rejected due to similar reason. How did you resolve your case? It would help us to take my wife's application forward. Thanks.

jabeshraja

Mar 15, 2018
My WES verfication ie still pending after the due date which 20/4/2018.

Really worried why they not updated within the timeline

What to do next?. How long to wait?

gudboy88

Nov 19, 2017
Bengaluru
Category........
FSW
Hi All, just wanted a clarification, Im getting myh Bachelors transcripts for WES evaluation. I have asked for only one copy as requested for EE.
Is another copy/extra set of transcripts required at any stage in the stage or after moving to Canada for any purpose? Kindly advise.