krishnacanada22

Jul 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Ah! Hoping mine will change too by tomorrow...my due date is 8/29/2017
Alas!! not sure if it's an automated process, a couple of hours back, my status was pending review. Now my eyes winked when I saw a new status update: "Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s)." :)

Reactions: chun0431

adityabhl

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Melbourne
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
01 May 2018
Doc's Request.
13th June 2018
Nomination.....
13th December 2019
AOR Received.
27th Jan 2019
Passport Req..
9th May 2019
I received mine too about an hour ago. My mail was received on 16/08/2017 and date of completion is today.

Vm23

Aug 20, 2017
I send my transcript to wes and it got rejected stating that,
Statement of marks not accepted
Reason given by them :- The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.
Even though I got stamp and seal of college and university on letter and it was posted by me
Can anyone help me, How I should provide my transcript to WES so it can get accepted

krishnacanada22

Jul 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I send my transcript to wes and it got rejected stating that,
Statement of marks not accepted
Reason given by them :- The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.
Even though I got stamp and seal of college and university on letter and it was posted by me
Can anyone help me, How I should provide my transcript to WES so it can get accepted
Make sure that your mark sheets or transcripts are attested or stamped by either a) Controller of Examination or b) Registrar of University. Else it will be rejected

krishnacanada22

Jul 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
My due date is 29 August. Will appraise you once I receive my final eca
Friends finally I got my WES done. It took almost 6 weeks for the process to complete, but in the end, it feels like climbing ahead one step of the ladder :)

Of late, I have noticed that WES system has been automated, multiple status updated happened just after the nightly website maintenance window. Seems to be a positive aspect for all who are going to initiate their ECA process in future.