+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes status on hold

afrozeakhtar

May 30, 2018
Hi.
I have done MBA from Madras university. After completed my transcript through registrar I had sent it to Canada Wes has received it but send it again to university for second time verification and my status is now on hold. It’s almost 1 and half month has passed but still status showing ON HOLD. I wrote to them but their reply is that we are waiting from university and you don’t have to do anything.
Can anyone help me in this regard as my evaluation is still pending while my wife has everything in her hand. PLEASE HELP.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi.
I have done MBA from Madras university. After completed my transcript through registrar I had sent it to Canada Wes has received it but send it again to university for second time verification and my status is now on hold. It’s almost 1 and half month has passed but still status showing ON HOLD. I wrote to them but their reply is that we are waiting from university and you don’t have to do anything.
Can anyone help me in this regard as my evaluation is still pending while my wife has everything in her hand. PLEASE HELP.
Maybe contact your school and see if you can shake things a little.
WES won't move a finger until the school replies to the one and only request they make to the school...

BurglarReturn

Dec 6, 2018
Hi.
Contact Administrative Assistant in the registrar's office they can help you out

abhisheka

Dec 3, 2018
Hi.
WES must not have received the transcripts that were sent by the University. It might be due to delay in posting by the University, or they might have stuck enroute. Please bote that the Canada Post was on strike recently, and this might have caused the delay.
You should contact your university for the date of mailing the transcripts, and the tracking number if they sent it through a trackable postal service.