+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES-Status on HOLD

Hardeep_1986

Apr 19, 2018
Hi All,

Earlier I made profile for my Diploma(from punjab state board) & Degree(from PTU), then Consultant told me that you will only get points for higher degree( for my case its BTech). So I deleted my Diploma education from WES profile.

Because I have done BTech(of 3years) after Diploma so I started from 2nd year onwards in BTech and sent my sealed transcripts to WES and photocopy of final degree certificate.

Now WES put my case on HOLD stating that they accepted my photocopy degree certificate but my transcript showing marks from 2nd year to 4th year.

So my status is;
Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of study. WES requires all study that led to your final qualification. We are missing information for your program. We have a transcript that begins in year two.

Instructions: Please ask your institution to send directly to WES mark sheets for all study completed leading toward your final qualification. This includes all transfer credit or prior study that granted you exemptions. If this study was completed in another country, visit the Required Documents page for the appropriate country.

My Question is:
Can I right an email to WES, stating that this is the final transcript from University
2. How much time they give to applicant to resolve their query
3. I deleted my Diploma education from profile , then why they are asking for diploma transcripts

Mnadiadi

Jul 19, 2018
Hi Hardeep,

I am facing the same problem I have completed my 12th followed by Diploma followed by BTech. Now WES is asking clarification for my diploma credentials stating the below reason. Can you tell how did you tackle with this issue?

Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of study. WES requires all study that led to your final qualification. We are missing information for your program. We have a transcript that begins in semester 3.

Hardeep_1986

Apr 19, 2018
Hi Mnadiadi ,

I think u also haven't sent diploma transcript to WES. If you have done Btech through lateral entry(direct admission in 2nd year) than you have to send Diploma transcript to WES .
I did same and got my credentials last week.

thanks

Rohan99

Mar 21, 2017
Hello ...

Can any one guide me on the below,

I have sent my BCOM (Goa University) and MBA (Bangalore University) transcripts to WES through the University.
As per the tracking ID the transcripts for Goa University has reached WES on 19th Feb 2020 and for Bangalore university it has reached on 24th Feb 2020. However in the WES account I still see that the status is on Hold and still asking me to submit the documents.

I spoke to the customer care and they told they still did not receive the documents.

Any Idea how much time it would take for them to update it in my account ?
Any other ways I can find out if they have received the documents ?

it would be a great help if some one could help me on my above query.