+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - Status: On hold -Reason: WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution

Aug 12, 2018
Finally, WES status has been updated. One of the security guards help me out in this matter, I must say good human being still exists,:) he helps me without any motive.

And I want to say thank you to you guys for being with me in this regard.

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 9/24/2018

Reactions: kamy18

kamy18

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Finally, WES status has been updated. One of the security guards help me out in this matter, I must say good human being still exists,:) he helps me without any motive.

Who was the guy , is he that retired military man

Amitd24

Sep 24, 2018

How did that guy help you?is he from PTU capmus itself?

Aug 12, 2018
Here is bad news..WES does not evaluate study from Punjab Technical University.

Dear Deepak,

Thank you for your application.

World Education Services (WES) can evaluate your Bachelor of Arts from Kurukshetra University.

However, WES does not evaluate study from Punjab Technical University.

Please contact us at https://www.wes.org/ca/contact-us/ as soon as possible and confirm if you would like us to proceed with your evaluation report, or if you want us to cancel your application and refund your fee. Please select question category “WES correspondence/documents” for your response.

Your evaluation is on hold until we hear from you. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.
Sincerely,
Director of Evaluations

kamy18

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Here is bad news..WES does not evaluate study from Punjab Technical University.

Dear Deepak,

Thank you for your application.

World Education Services (WES) can evaluate your Bachelor of Arts from Kurukshetra University.

However, WES does not evaluate study from Punjab Technical University.

Please contact us at https://www.wes.org/ca/contact-us/ as soon as possible and confirm if you would like us to proceed with your evaluation report, or if you want us to cancel your application and refund your fee. Please select question category “WES correspondence/documents” for your response.

Your evaluation is on hold until we hear from you. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.
Sincerely,
Director of Evaluations

Yes, It started last Friday,

Plz join WP group @
https://chat.whatsapp.com/9aCEV9UGxBb6lQzKrXAvoB

guys are trying to figure out a solution

fateh88

Sep 2, 2013
hello guys, any update for the WES issue?
Also, my wife did 3 years diploma in computer technology after 10th, and after that she converted it to btech and did 3 years degree from PTU. Know I want to know how many years should I write in scroll down button as options available are 4, 5, 6 years.
Please help!

nidhigupta

Feb 21, 2020
My Last profile status: WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution and is waiting for their response. But Institution not found any physical copy of document which WES Send (As per mail which WES send to me regarding re verification ),so what is the next step ?