+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - Status: On hold -Reason: WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution

Aug 12, 2018
Hello Folk,

I am writing here regarding my transcript from WES-CANADA, a current status of my transcript is: on hold, Reason: WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution and is waiting for their response.

Instructions: Please allow time for your institution to respond. WES will proceed with your evaluation as soon as we hear from your institution.

I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, India
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Master of Business Administration, 2008
2. Statement of Marks, Master of Business Administration, 2008

My questions are :

1) I don't have any idea about the email address where WES-CANADA sent a re-verification email.

2) I contacted PTU but they are saying that they did not receive any email with provided WES reference number and candidate name.

3) What else I can do to re-verification of the documents. Please suggest.

You are requested here that kindly guide me this situation.

Regards
Deepack Sharma

kamy18

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hello Folk,

I am writing here regarding my transcript from WES-CANADA, a current status of my transcript is: on hold, Reason: WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution and is waiting for their response.

Instructions: Please allow time for your institution to respond. WES will proceed with your evaluation as soon as we hear from your institution.

Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Master of Business Administration, 2008

My questions are :

1) I don't have any idea about the email address where WES-CANADA sent a re-verification email.

2) I contacted PTU but they are saying that they did not receive any email with provided WES reference number and candidate name.

Regards
Deepack Sharma
Hi Deepak,
PTU has worst response mechanism for such requests, me along with with another guy are struggling to get response for last 3 months. have tried all possible numbers in PTU but no success

Sachin3019

Jul 6, 2018
Hello Folk,

My questions are :

Regards
Deepack Sharma
Hi Deepak any updates for the same..

Aug 12, 2018
Hi,

Visited PTU campus personally and they assured me that they will send confirmation email but till now email is not received by WES and status is still on HOLD.

However, I am planning to visit PTU campus again on 17/09/2018 with university staff reference.

Reactions: kamy18

kamy18

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hi,

Visited PTU campus personally and they assured me that they will send confirmation email but till now email is not received by WES and status is still on HOLD.

However, I am planning to visit PTU campus again on 17/09/2018 with university staff reference.
When you talk to PTU people tell them to send response from e mail with domain as @ptu.ac.in not from gmail coz WES will not accept that

Reactions: deepaksharma69
Aug 12, 2018
Revisit PTU on [18/09/2018]

This time staff confirm that they have received a new email from WES and old email become null and void so they will start the same process again. They assured me that they will send a confirmation email within a week. Due to the election in Punjab state, most of the staff was deputed to the election.

However, I had submitted a written request to the concerned department.

The Registrar
Result Branch
I.K.G.P.T.U
Kapurthala (Punjab)

Subject: Letter in regards to the WES confirmation e-mail [ WES Reference Number: ..............].

R/Sir

My name is Deepak and I am a master degree holder from your university. I have sent my
documents to WES Canada for evaluation but they have put my request on hold on the basis of
reconfirmation request to be sent from P.T.U. It has been more than two months since they
have been waiting for a response from your end.

But till now no response or e-mail has been received from your department. After waited for 7
weeks they have resent you the request to confirm my degree. Regarding this issue I have
personally visited the university on 27-08-18 and was told by the staff members that they will
answer the mail received on 09-08-2018 will be answered by evening. After getting assurance
from them I came back to Chandigarh and waited for my WES account to get resumed but it did
not happen. I wrote to WES and asked if they have received an email confirmation from P.T.U
or not and the answer was negative.

However, I somehow managed to revisit the university and asked about the update. I am told
that they have received an email yesterday regarding my request by PTU on17/09/2018.You are
requested here that kindly send a confirmation email to WES-CANADA on the urgent basis and
confirm me the same.

I really appreciate your support in this matter.

kamy18

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Revisit PTU on [18/09/2018]

This time staff confirm that they have received a new email from WES and old email become null and void so they will start the same process again. They assured me that they will send a confirmation email within a week. Due to the election in Punjab state, most of the staff was deputed to the election.

However, I had submitted a written request to the concerned department.

The Registrar
Result Branch
I.K.G.P.T.U
Kapurthala (Punjab)

Subject: Letter in regards to the WES confirmation e-mail [ WES Reference Number: ..............].

R/Sir

My name is Deepak and I am a master degree holder from your university. I have sent my
documents to WES Canada for evaluation but they have put my request on hold on the basis of
reconfirmation request to be sent from P.T.U. It has been more than two months since they
have been waiting for a response from your end.

But till now no response or e-mail has been received from your department. After waited for 7
weeks they have resent you the request to confirm my degree. Regarding this issue I have
personally visited the university on 27-08-18 and was told by the staff members that they will
answer the mail received on 09-08-2018 will be answered by evening. After getting assurance
from them I came back to Chandigarh and waited for my WES account to get resumed but it did
not happen. I wrote to WES and asked if they have received an email confirmation from P.T.U
or not and the answer was negative.

However, I somehow managed to revisit the university and asked about the update. I am told
that they have received an email yesterday regarding my request by PTU on17/09/2018.You are
requested here that kindly send a confirmation email to WES-CANADA on the urgent basis and
confirm me the same.

I really appreciate your support in this matter.

Just got to know that WES has stopped evaluating PTU degrees??

Reactions: Rohan Sehgal