+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Standard Mail via Canada Post and International Courier services

Umang1377

May 14, 2014
Hi,

I have few queries related to ECA for FSW. Please help me in understanding the points mentioned below:
1. I am a graduate of B.tech Biotechnology but working in IT-software field and having 2.4 yrs of experience in the same. Should I send only my B.Tech (Biotechnology) degree credentials for assessment to WES or I should include my current resume also detailing my work experience?

2. Does WES use Standard Mail via Canada Post for sending ECA reports to the candidate to any country other than US or Canada? How much time generally does Standard Mail via Canada Post takes for ECA report delivery to the candidate for the country like India?

Thanks

lpmc2017

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
08-15-2014
Med's Request
09-16-2014
Med's Done....
10-24-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
03-11-2015
Umang1377 said:
Hi,

I have few queries related to ECA for FSW. Please help me in understanding the points mentioned below:
1. I am a graduate of B.tech Biotechnology but working in IT-software field and having 2.4 yrs of experience in the same. Should I send only my B.Tech (Biotechnology) degree credentials for assessment to WES or I should include my current resume also detailing my work experience?

2. Does WES use Standard Mail via Canada Post for sending ECA reports to the candidate to any country other than US or Canada? How much time generally does Standard Mail via Canada Post takes for ECA report delivery to the candidate for the country like India?

Thanks
You need to send them your bachelors credentials as per their requirement along with your matriculation & secondary certificate copies.No need of
any work experience details - they just do the evaluation of your studies.

If you opt for standard mail it will reach you in India, but it may take 2 -4 weeks and sometimes you may even miss that due to customs issues,there
will not be any proper tracking.If you want it urgently I would suggest to opt for International courier even though it is costly.

Hope you are clear now !! best of luck..

Bhagya123

Jan 19, 2015
Hey,
I have a friend in usa, can i use standard post for delivery to usa? and how many days its gonna take for standard delivery to usa?

lpmc2017 said:
You need to send them your bachelors credentials as per their requirement along with your matriculation & secondary certificate copies.No need of
any work experience details - they just do the evaluation of your studies.

If you opt for standard mail it will reach you in India, but it may take 2 -4 weeks and sometimes you may even miss that due to customs issues,there
will not be any proper tracking.If you want it urgently I would suggest to opt for International courier even though it is costly.

Hope you are clear now !! best of luck..