+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Secondary Verification- Dr. B R Ambedkar University (Agra University)

Zoya Tabassum

Apr 26, 2021
Just came to know the procedure...
You have to go there and contact controller of examination office. They will confirm either your verification is sent by WES or not. If they have received your verification email, you have to take a printout from them and give the same to Transcript Incharge (Mr. Raman Sharma) along with Verification fee challan, for which you have to pay the fees online. After this process, Transcript Incharge, Controller of Examinations, and O.S. Examination with sign and verify all the documents and all documents will be scanned by Controller of Examinations office and sent to the WES.

I am from Hyderabad and a branch of Dr. B R Ambedkar University is located in Jubilee hills. Should I meet Mr. Raman Sharma at Jubilee hills branch ? or is this person at some other branch ?> Please let me know the process to be followed at Jubilee hills Dr. B R Ambedkar University. I am also waiting for university to reply to WES and confirm secondary verification

Zoya Tabassum

Apr 26, 2021
I am from Hyderabad and a branch of Dr. B R Ambedkar University is located in Jubilee hills. Should I meet Mr. Raman Sharma at Jubilee hills branch ? or is this person at some other branch ?> Please let me know the process to be followed at Jubilee hills Dr. B R Ambedkar University. I am also waiting for university to reply to WES and confirm secondary verification

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
This University doesn't transfer transcripts electronically ?

Mar 9, 2021
Mr Raman Sharma Is not at Jubilee hills, if you want to meet him then you should come in Agra University
And if you want any kind of help ( Transcript or Verification ) at agra University then contact me
Contact no. 89.23.54.21.79
My name is Sameer khan

Reactions: aswani_a2006

samdata12

Apr 26, 2021
Hey Guys,

I have a quick question, I am working on my application for EE Application. Currently, I am in Canada and I do not want to claim points for my bachelors.

If I don't need WES, do CIC can ask WES after my application (during background check), I saw some postings in different thread about Dr Ambedkar Uni (agra) and IRCC usually asks for second verification. I have no one in India who can help me to get transcript sent out from uni.

Please advise.

Zoya Tabassum

Apr 26, 2021
Mr Raman Sharma Is not at Jubilee hills, if you want to meet him then you should come in Agra University
And if you want any kind of help ( Transcript or Verification ) at agra University then contact me
Contact no. 89.23.54.21.79
My name is Sameer khan

Anyone who has contacts in Dr. B R Ambedkar University Telangana and can help for secondary verification please reply and help

Zoya Tabassum

Apr 26, 2021
Anyone who can help me with secondary verification in Dr. B R Ambedkar University Telangana please let me know as soon as possible

Mar 9, 2021
Hey Guys,

I have a quick question, I am working on my application for EE Application. Currently, I am in Canada and I do not want to claim points for my bachelors.

If I don't need WES, do CIC can ask WES after my application (during background check), I saw some postings in different thread about Dr Ambedkar Uni (agra) and IRCC usually asks for second verification. I have no one in India who can help me to get transcript sent out from uni.

Please advise.
I can help
I Am in Agra
Contact me
Mob no 89.23.54.21.79

Reactions: aswani_a2006

neetikagupta

Feb 21, 2022
Just came to know the procedure...
You have to go there and contact controller of examination office. They will confirm either your verification is sent by WES or not. If they have received your verification email, you have to take a printout from them and give the same to Transcript Incharge (Mr. Raman Sharma) along with Verification fee challan, for which you have to pay the fees online. After this process, Transcript Incharge, Controller of Examinations, and O.S. Examination with sign and verify all the documents and all documents will be scanned by Controller of Examinations office and sent to the WES.
In the document verification online form in dbrau, what to fill in company person name, and email id of company

Is that has to be same id from where they received mail, or the email on wes site is fine??