+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Secondary Verification- Dr. B R Ambedkar University (Agra University)

vakhil

Mar 8, 2020
Hi All,

Hope everything is fine.
Those who are going through this message and feels that if they can help me pls do reply.
Am stuck with my WES secondary verification at Dr. B R Ambedkar University (Agra University), from last 3-4 months and no one is picking the line over there in university.
Please help me out to clear the secondary verification.
Please let me know the process or procedure over there, I believe someone will guide me.
Am really tired and stuck with this thing from last few months, so pls do help me.

God Bless

Divya Talwani

Mar 12, 2020
Hi

I am also facing the same issue. WES has sent some documents to Agra University for re-verification. But No body from University is helping us to know whether they have received any courier or mail for this verification. I do not know how to proceed with this when no one from university is ready to help us. In fact I do not know whether WES had sent courier on which address or if mail then on which mail id, to ask university people to check respectively.

sesanelect

Jan 31, 2020
Hi All,

Hope everything is fine.
Those who are going through this message and feels that if they can help me pls do reply.
Am stuck with my WES secondary verification at Dr. B R Ambedkar University (Agra University), from last 3-4 months and no one is picking the line over there in university.
Please let me know the process or procedure over there, I believe someone will guide me.
Am really tired and stuck with this thing from last few months, so pls do help me.

God Bless
If you have this kind of issue. Please, please and please, go to your school and confirm that the document is genuine. Else, WES will cancel your profile on fraudulent case and they will mail IRCC about it. It is exactly what I faced, had I had this advice, I wouldnt be where I am now. Please, go to your school and do every proper thing to clarify and verify that the document is genuine

sesanelect

Jan 31, 2020
Hi

I am also facing the same issue. WES has sent some documents to Agra University for re-verification. But No body from University is helping us to know whether they have received any courier or mail for this verification. I do not know how to proceed with this when no one from university is ready to help us. In fact I do not know whether WES had sent courier on which address or if mail then on which mail id, to ask university people to check respectively.
If you have this kind of issue. Please, please and please, go to your school and confirm that the document is genuine. Else, WES will cancel your profile on fraudulent case and they will mail IRCC about it. It is exactly what I faced, had I had this advice, I wouldnt be where I am now. Please, go to your school and do every proper thing to clarify and verify that the document is genuine

Bharat Namdev

Jun 29, 2020
Hi

Hi Divya, I am also facing the same issue so just thought to check with if you have got any further updates form WES or Agra university on this? or if you know is there any process/steps which we need to follow up from my side? Thanks!

Bharat Namdev

Jun 29, 2020
Hi All,

Hope everything is fine.

God Bless
I am also facing the same issue so just thought to check with if you have got any further updates form WES or Agra university on this? or if you know is there any process/steps which we need to follow up from my side? Thanks!

Arum91

Feb 6, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
If you guys are facing issues regarding obtaining transcripts from agra university you can ping me or email me Anyone who is looking to obtain transcripts from agra university can contact me on helpdeskhrgur@gmail.com - If you guys want to test my credibility for providing the services I can get your transcripts ready without any upfront payment - once you have checked the transcript - you can go ahead. Any pending secondary verification or anything can be done directly from the university.

Sep 15, 2020
Hi All,

Hope everything is fine.

God Bless
Hi Vakhil..can you just update in the matter. I am also in the same boat.

Sep 15, 2020
Hi

Hi..Divya..can you update in this matter. Im in the same situation.

Sep 15, 2020
Just came to know the procedure...
You have to go there and contact controller of examination office. They will confirm either your verification is sent by WES or not. If they have received your verification email, you have to take a printout from them and give the same to Transcript Incharge (Mr. Raman Sharma) along with Verification fee challan, for which you have to pay the fees online. After this process, Transcript Incharge, Controller of Examinations, and O.S. Examination with sign and verify all the documents and all documents will be scanned by Controller of Examinations office and sent to the WES.

Sroyraha

Oct 3, 2020
Just came to know the procedure...
You have to go there and contact controller of examination office. They will confirm either your verification is sent by WES or not. If they have received your verification email, you have to take a printout from them and give the same to Transcript Incharge (Mr. Raman Sharma) along with Verification fee challan, for which you have to pay the fees online. After this process, Transcript Incharge, Controller of Examinations, and O.S. Examination with sign and verify all the documents and all documents will be scanned by Controller of Examinations office and sent to the WES.
Hiii
Is physical presence in the university mandatory or Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Agra has any online facility for this process?
Please reply.

KushaBansal

Oct 29, 2020
Hi All,

Hope everything is fine.

God Bless
You will have to personally visit the university and get the things done all by yourself. That is how I got my secondary verification done.

Befikre

Feb 10, 2021
Hi All,

Hope everything is fine.

God Bless