+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - Secondary school certificate "Not Accepted" (Faisalabad Board)

imranmcse

Star Member
Feb 21, 2010
Al Ain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted properly sealed and signed secondary school certificate along with HEC sealed and signed Bachelor degree envelope.
WES accepted the Bachelor degree but showing "Not Accepted" with reason mentioned as "The document received was not properly verified in the manner required by WES"

Trying to reach them to understand the reason, but for sure it will be a miracle if they will response over the phone ::)

I checked their required documents section for Pakistan which now showing:

"must be submitted directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for evaluation along with all higher education documents"

I don't think that Secondary school boards in Pakistan will agree to submit sealed envelope directly to WES.

Need advice and help if anybody has gone through the same process?

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
Was the envelope you sent sealed by the school?

Because you can even go to the school, get the sealed envelope from them, put it in a new envelope and send to WES.

imranmcse

Star Member
Feb 21, 2010
Al Ain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cmoncanada said:
Was the envelope you sent sealed by the school?

Because you can even go to the school, get the sealed envelope from them, put it in a new envelope and send to WES.
Yes did the same, but looks like they want that school must send directly and not the candiate..

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
imranmcse said:
Yes did the same, but looks like they want that school must send directly and not the candiate..
It doesn't make sense since most schools won't even do it.
Might be something else. Have you tried calling WES?

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
Get it sealed alongwith WES letter and dispatch it yourself.. While sending through courier ask them to put (Person's name who attested it) BISE Faisalabad in sender name.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
You don't need to send secondary school certificate. Just graduation and above

Bottleneck_007

Apr 16, 2017
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
haceeb said:
Get it sealed alongwith WES letter and dispatch it yourself.. While sending through courier ask them to put (Person's name who attested it) BISE Faisalabad in sender name.
hey what is the WES letter? I got to know from my institute's official to print the WES form as well, but I can't find it anywhere on the page when I access my account. Can you please help?

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
Bottleneck_007 said:
hey what is the WES letter? I got to know from my institute's official to print the WES form as well, but I can't find it anywhere on the page when I access my account. Can you please help?
Open "Required Documents" page for Pakistan. In that table where Matric/Intermediate required documents are mentioned, you will see a link to file called "International Transcript Request Form". Download it. Its a PDF and enter all details and your WES reference #. Take a print and sign it and visit BISE. Thats it :)

Bottleneck_007

Apr 16, 2017
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
haceeb said:
Open "Required Documents" page for Pakistan. In that table where Matric/Intermediate required documents are mentioned, you will see a link to file called "International Transcript Request Form". Download it. Its a PDF and enter all details and your WES reference #. Take a print and sign it and visit BISE. Thats it :)
Bro are you saying that the transcript request form needs to be sealed with the certificate and marksheet too?

also what should be the dates attended? i mean i just gave exams in May 2007 anyway :p

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
Only intermediate certificate is enough.

Give estimated dates of study.

WES letter should be signed and stamped alongwith attested intermediate photocopy and sealed in an envelope

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Hi All,

I wish all are well!!
I made a mistake in my WES application and have not submitted my documents yet, how shall I get it done?? As I chose wrong degree for my first credential!!

Thanks

Bottleneck_007

Apr 16, 2017
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Basher68 said:
Hi All,

I wish all are well!!
I made a mistake in my WES application and have not submitted my documents yet, how shall I get it done?? As I chose wrong degree for my first credential!!

Thanks
No other way but to email them at the contact us section. Bear in mind they take A LOT of time!
I had submitted the application for US evaluation but requested on Monday morning (PK morning) to have the nature changed to Canadian IRCC evaluation. Got a response from them on Thursday, saying they have forwarded my file to documentation guy. Status is still the same. They've taken 5 working days to say the minimum. I hope it gets done on coming Monday.

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Bottleneck_007 said:
No other way but to email them at the contact us section. Bear in mind they take A LOT of time!
I had submitted the application for US evaluation but requested on Monday morning (PK morning) to have the nature changed to Canadian IRCC evaluation. Got a response from them on Thursday, saying they have forwarded my file to documentation guy. Status is still the same. They've taken 5 working days to say the minimum. I hope it gets done on coming Monday.
Fingers crossed!! All the best

seeramzan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
What i did for WES is , and they did not create any issue for me

- Sealed envelope by board , mentioend my ref on top
- Sealed envelope by HEC , mentioned my ref on top
- Put both i put in DHL (recommended) envelope and sent to WES
- in sender, it was my name, and i put the WES reference.

Also , could you please advise how you did faisalabad board sealed envelope, i need for my wife, these board guys are not aware about any thing. please let me know to whom we need to meet

iqbal_isf

Jun 26, 2017
What i did for WES is , and they did not create any issue for me

- Sealed envelope by board , mentioend my ref on top
- Sealed envelope by HEC , mentioned my ref on top
- Put both i put in DHL (recommended) envelope and sent to WES
- in sender, it was my name, and i put the WES reference.

Also , could you please advise how you did faisalabad board sealed envelope, i need for my wife, these board guys are not aware about any thing. please let me know to whom we need to meet
Hi, I did the same but they have not accepted my Secondary School certificate and Higher Secondary School Certificate, please can you guide me what to do. These were signed and sealed by IBCC.
Regards