+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES secondary evaluation for CCS University

Sep 17, 2019
You can look for registrar's email address on university's website.
Hello Rangrez,

I have the same case, wes wants to verify my docs(MBA) although the transcripts were sent sealed and stamped.
Can you help me will CCS registrar reply to the emails? or we have to visit the university which entirely difficult for me at the moment
Can you help how long does they take :(

Thank you,

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello Rangrez,

I have the same case, wes wants to verify my docs(MBA) although the transcripts were sent sealed and stamped.
Can you help me will CCS registrar reply to the emails? or we have to visit the university which entirely difficult for me at the moment
Can you help how long does they take :(

Thank you,
My apologies for the delayed response. University didn't reply to my email but it was done in few days. You can call WES can check status.

Neeraj Sarkar

Oct 13, 2021
Thanks Rangrez for the prompt repose.

Could you please guide me through the process on how to contact the university for the same. Can it be done through online or we need to visit the university
You can apply online through their website but sometimes if any problem arises you need to follow up with the university multiple times which I couldn't. I then used services of mailtranscript.com and I am quite happy with their services. They are affordable and the process is pretty much hassle free .