+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES secondary evaluation for CCS University

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi,
I sent my graduation and postgraduation transcripts to WES on 27 November 2018. They were supposed to be done with the evaluation by 17th December but on 12th December they updated the status to
We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.

I found a link https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wes-assessment-status-on-hold-documents-from-ip-university.591358/#post-7453145 which explains the process for IP University but I am not sure about the CCS university (Meerut) process.

Has anyone faced the same issue? If so, how long did it take to update status to "verification done"?
Do I have to go there and talk to someone to send the verification email?

Thanks.

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
CCS university replied automatically.
I just dropped an email will all details to the registrar's email address given on Contact us page.

neerajsoni

Feb 18, 2019
Hi,
I sent my graduation and postgraduation transcripts to WES on 27 November 2018. They were supposed to be done with the evaluation by 17th December but on 12th December they updated the status to
We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.

I found a link https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wes-assessment-status-on-hold-documents-from-ip-university.591358/#post-7453145 which explains the process for IP University but I am not sure about the CCS university (Meerut) process.

Has anyone faced the same issue? If so, how long did it take to update status to "verification done"?
Do I have to go there and talk to someone to send the verification email?

Thanks.

Hi Rangrez,

I also have the same status for my BCA transcripts from CCS university, Meerut . Do I need to follow up with the university or they will reply to WES automatically.

Thanks in advance.
-Neeraj

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi Rangrez,

I also have the same status for my BCA transcripts from CCS university, Meerut . Do I need to follow up with the university or they will reply to WES automatically.

Thanks in advance.
-Neeraj
I don't think you have to follow up. Just wait for few days and if its still in progress then shoot an email to university's email address given on contact us page.

aeshwarya

Apr 5, 2019
I had approached ccs university for my BSc transcript , I sent my transcript in feb 2019, the status shown at wes page is: My degree is accepted by WES, but ,My marksheets got rejected (do not know the reason.). Now I have to again ask for transcript which should be sent by CCS to WES directly.
Any suggestions on the procedure?

sukham123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
CCS university replied automatically.
I just dropped an email will all details to the registrar's email address given on Contact us page.
Hi, does CCS get electronic verification or hard copies are sent ? How long did ccs take ??
Tnx in advance for ur reply

sukham123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
maybe a few days, no one replied to my email but the verification request was processed ASAP.
Can you share like, when the status goes under verification for ccs, how many days should I expect the status change to " documents accepted".
And by any chance you the email address of CCS to Wes which WES sends verification mail ?
Tnx

Last edited:

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Can you share like, when the status goes under verification for ccs, how many days should I expect the status change to " documents accepted".
And by any chance you the email address of CCS to Wes which WES sends verification mail ?
Tnx
I submitted my application to WES in October before their new rule that university has to send documents directly. If CCS has sent documents directly then your timeline would be something like this

India to WES courier -> 5 days
WES take 4 days to update status. Documents Received - 4 days
Documents under review - 3-5 days
Document accepted- 1 day
then Evaluation in progress 20-22 days and they will give you a report generation date.

I submitted my docs in October and go my report in February first week(almost 3.5 months). In my case, they sent documents to both the universities for verification.

I am not sure about the official address where WES sends an email but they will also send a physical copy of your transcripts to the university for verification.

Reactions: sukham123

ataneja81

Jul 11, 2019
Hello,
I have completed my BBA from CCS University -Meerut, need information on the complete process for WES credential evaluation.

I am currently located outside India, would really appreciate if someone could guide me through on how to get the degree attested from the university.

thanks and regards

ataneja81

Jul 11, 2019
Thanks Rangrez for the prompt repose.

Could you please guide me through the process on how to contact the university for the same. Can it be done through online or we need to visit the university