+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES said they cannot evaluate my degree from IKG PTU.

Sep 30, 2018
I
I sent 2 certficates -
-- 3 years poly diploma
-- bachelor of tech. degree

Today i rcvd mail from WES -
-- that they can evaluate my diploma
-- but they does not evaluate study from IKG PTU.

Now I know many peoples who got their btech degree evaluated from IKG PTU and rcvd positive results. IKG PTU was used to known as only PTU in the past and now it is known as IKGPTU.

Now I sent them a mail from their contact us page. I stated -
That they have evaluated study from IKGPTU also known as PTU in the past and that they should evaluate mine as well. that i know many applicants who got their IKGPTU degree evaluated degree from them that is why I chose them.

Pls tell -

1. what should I do in this situation, apart from the action i already took.
2. my current status is on hold. Did anyone got positive reply from WES after stating their issue in my kind of situation.
3. What other options should i go for - should I call them, email them or anything else?
I also have received the same reply, don't know what to do now may go to some other agency...

Sep 29, 2018
y
IQAS takes 6 months

and about PTU, I will never suggest to anyone for PTU, it's a stupid people university.
all the work is done by hand nothing technical usage.....even you are from any part of India but for WES or any other purpose, you have to visit this stupid university.

for WES, I visited 3 times

and the staff members are so stupid and illiterate

PTU shit
u are right but no one tell this before admitting to ptu

RupaliAnkush

Oct 14, 2018
Could any one help me to understand that for IQAS agency the form they are providing academic records request from need to be attested by the college or university. And then we need to send the same form to PTU also while requesting for the transcripts. I really appreciate any kind of guidance here.

And which one is better option going directly to university for transcripts or applying online for the same.

Mack Dash

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Could any one help me to understand that for IQAS agency the form they are providing academic records request from need to be attested by the college or university. And then we need to send the same form to PTU also while requesting for the transcripts. I really appreciate any kind of guidance here.

And which one is better option going directly to university for transcripts or applying online for the same.
If you want to include IQAS request form in ur sealed transcript envelope than PTU will ask you for attested form from college. You can also apply and send transcripts without request form. There are hundreds of candidates who had sent transcripts without request form and still got the report. Its upto you if u want it or not

RupaliAnkush

Oct 14, 2018
Thanks for reply..Will they accept transcript if I got them delivered at home and then send them directly.. Please suggest

Mack Dash

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Thanks for reply..Will they accept transcript if I got them delivered at home and then send them directly.. Please suggest
as long as they are in the same condition they want i.e. sealed. If they doubt the seal or that envelope is altered with, then they will reject it.

mandeepk91

Oct 31, 2018
I got the similar email from WES. They said they cannot evaluate my B.Tech from PTU and bechelor degree is must to enter masters, so they cannot evaluate that as well.

Previously, status was 'all documents have been accepted, we are reviewing your evaluation report'. Later, status updated to order cancelled and they removed previous status also.
I am also getting the same status "Your order has been cancelled". Please suggest what should i do. I did not get any email from WES. I have submitted my application 19 September 2018