+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - Required Document - Studied in India

xtraj

Mar 11, 2015
Hi All,
I am a newbie, I need to get my ECA done thru WES. On their web site, the document requirement for Higher Education for applicants studied in India, says:
"Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations
-OR-
You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES."

When I check with my University, they said they can only send the Transcript in a sealed envelop. I am a Master's degree holder from BITS Pilani and they follow the CGPA evaluation system.

I have submitted a query with WES about it since a week, but have received no response.

Can someone please let me know, if the Transcript is good enough to pursue this ECA request for WES.

Thanks in advance.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xtraj said:
Hi All,
I am a newbie, I need to get my ECA done thru WES. On their web site, the document requirement for Higher Education for applicants studied in India, says:
"Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations
-OR-
You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES."

When I check with my University, they said they can only send the Transcript in a sealed envelop. I am a Master's degree holder from BITS Pilani and they follow the CGPA evaluation system.

I have submitted a query with WES about it since a week, but have received no response.

Can someone please let me know, if the Transcript is good enough to pursue this ECA request for WES.

Thanks in advance.
WES is useless I dont know why CIC prefer them ... long story short you need to send someone to collect the transcripts and collect BITS pilani envelop and your friend or relatives can directly send to the WES

xtraj

Mar 11, 2015
Thanks krishna19,
BITS is able to send the Transcript to WES directly. But WES's website says that they would need marksheets for each semester from the University.
So, is it enough to submit the Transcript to WES for ECA, or is it MENDATORY to submit the marksheets for each semester in a university sealed envelop?

Thanks again!

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
xtraj said:
Thanks krishna19,
BITS is able to send the Transcript to WES directly. But WES's website says that they would need marksheets for each semester from the University.
So, is it enough to submit the Transcript to WES for ECA, or is it MENDATORY to submit the marksheets for each semester in a university sealed envelop?

Thanks again!

Transcript is enough..

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xtraj

Check this link ..this might help you...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mumbai-university-wes-eca-evaulation-step-by-step-guide-t274447.0.html

You need to submit them marksheets, degree certificates, convocation and transcripts..

emmanumak

Jan 8, 2015
Hello All, I have applied for my university to send my MBA transcript including marksheets and also my bachelor's degree. My questions is this, please will I have to send photocopies of the two degrees myself to wes? Will it include copies of secondary certificates as well? Please help! Thanks.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emmanumak said:
Hello All, I have applied for my university to send my MBA transcript including marksheets and also my bachelor's degree. My questions is this, please will I have to send photocopies of the two degrees myself to wes? Will it include copies of secondary certificates as well? Please help! Thanks.
As I said earlier photocopies of all the relevant documents you need to send it by yourself. You may ask your university to send them on your behalf but that would be little expensive

johnnny88

May 30, 2015
hey buddy,

I too completed by Masters in BITS.

Please let me know how to apply to get the transcripts? Also did WES asked for any other documents other than transcripts?

Also, is your WES evaluation completed now?

John

johnnny88

May 30, 2015
Hi - Can you please help me in applying for the transcripts to BITS?

I have got the link but then how much DD i need to take? For anna univ, we are supposed to take 500, 200,200 Rs DD and also need to write a request letter. Does it applies for BITS as well??

Please guide me

Regards,
John

xtraj

Mar 11, 2015
Hey Johnnny88..
here's the link
h t t p://wilpdar.bits-pilani.ac.in/graduation/instructions.html
This is to the transcript for the Work-integrated program. for any other program send an email to rcdagar@pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in (the registrar) and wait till to here back from them
You may have to send couple of reminder emails. They will give the process details to obtain the transcripts.

You have to register with WES first and need to send the registration number along with your application.

johnnny88

May 30, 2015
xtraj said:
Hey Johnnny88..
here's the link
h t t p://wilpdar.bits-pilani.ac.in/graduation/instructions.html
This is to the transcript for the Work-integrated program. for any other program send an email to rcdagar @ pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in (the registrar) and wait till to here back from them
You may have to send couple of reminder emails. They will give the process details to obtain the transcripts.

You have to register with WES first and need to send the registration number along with your application.

Thanks! I have got my transcripts and sent to WES for evaluation!

jackg

Jun 25, 2015
Transcripts from University in sealed envelope will do as long as your transcripts says you have completed your degree and the duration of the course.