+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wes report

NIKKI 17

Sep 24, 2017
hi, i got course by course analysis done by WES. At the time when i got the analysis done ni did not know that there was a different version for IRCC. I have filed mi express entry application, the application is being reviewed by IRCC.
WES sent me an email on 6 april stating that IRCC cannot access my WES report because i did not choose WES FSWP, but did course by course analysis. So, they asked me to order a duplicate report, so they could send it directly to IRCC.

Please let me know if IRCC accepts the aforementioned report ?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
hi, i got course by course analysis done by WES. At the time when i got the analysis done ni did not know that there was a different version for IRCC. I have filed mi express entry application, the application is being reviewed by IRCC.
WES sent me an email on 6 april stating that IRCC cannot access my WES report because i did not choose WES FSWP, but did course by course analysis. So, they asked me to order a duplicate report, so they could send it directly to IRCC.

Please let me know if IRCC accepts the aforementioned report ?
No, they don't. You have to order the duplicate report that is accepted by IRCC.

You are lucky your application was not rejected. Order the duplicate report ASAP. It takes about 2-3 business days.

Reactions: NIKKI 17

NIKKI 17

Sep 24, 2017
No, they don't. You have to order the duplicate report that is accepted by IRCC.

You are lucky your application was not rejected. Order the duplicate report ASAP. It takes about 2-3 business days.
hey, i have ordered a duplicate report already, do you know if IRCC accepts it, or do i have to start the whole ECA process from the scratch

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
hey, i have ordered a duplicate report already, do you know if IRCC accepts it, or do i have to start the whole ECA process from the scratch
If you chose the correct one for IRCC/PR application, it's fine.

I've done the reverse, from IRCC to course-by-course. I did not have to do it from scratch as WES has my documents on file.

Reactions: NIKKI 17

Monica Dua

Apr 10, 2018
Hi,

I have selected document by document evaluation as evaluation type with IRCC as one recepient for ECA for my PR application to Canada. Is that correct or do I need to change anything?
If yes, how and where do I make changes? I have already sent my documents to WES.
Thanks