+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES RELATED ENQUIRY

Jan 30, 2021
I would like know few more details about WES, I have a client from Pakistan who completed his Higher Secondary Education from Pakistan and then Diploma from the UK (Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business) -

My Concern is that - To complete His ECA assessment from WES - Do he need to complete the Assessment for both the Education or only for the Higher education which is Diploma from UK, Please Clarify the Above enquiry, Please find the below NOTICE from the WES for your reference.

Important Information
Before you review the list of documents to send to WES, please read this important information about specific requirements that may apply to you depending on the credentials you hold and the country or institution where you studied. This information will ensure that you send the right documents, which may help to expedite your evaluation.

IRCC asks applicants to submit only their highest completed credential for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA). Please review the notes below to determine which credentials you should send. To avoid delays, do not send additional documents unless they are requested by WES.
Learn what to send based on your highest completed credential:
If you have a doctorate (PhD)...

You do not need to submit your bachelor’s degree or master’s degree for evaluation.
If you have a master’s degree…
You do not need to submit your bachelor’s degree for evaluation.
If you have a bachelor’s degree…
You do not need to submit your secondary school credential for evaluation.

Your ECA report will not contain the following:
  • Anything below secondary school education (such as primary and elementary school)
  • Non-academic credentials (for example: Microsoft Office Training)
  • Professional or career training qualifications

Jan 30, 2021
I have reported you to the forum. If you can’t figure out your simple questions then you should not be advising clients.
Im dealing with Indian University - This concern was for a different country, so that's the reason i would like to clarify before taking the case, Thank you for your reply.

I know that IRCC asks applicants to submit only their highest completed credential - But just for my Satisfaction, i was seeking this confirmation fromExperts. - Im only helping the people to complete their ECA attestation from the university - Im not an Education Consultant or any Immigration Consultant.

Last edited: