Apr 11, 2016
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Guys,

I have applied for WES for me as well as for my wife . I am expecting to receive the documents by the end of this week. so is it ok if I courier both the envelope in one big envelope to WES. means in One envelope it will consists of envelopes mentioning the reference numbers of mine and wife. or else my parents are visiting my brother in Canada in week of June, so can I just handover both the envelop to them and ask them to courier locally from there.

please guide us on the said subject

Sara92

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Edmotnon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They require to send document in envelope with reference number on it, so I think would be better do not confuse them with two different application inside. But this Is absolutely up to you. You can call the, amd ask. And about send how they will know your address if you will send from different country?

Hope somebody else can help here more. Good lucky

Reactions: cp30985

AzuriVN

Aug 16, 2016
HCM City
Category........
Guys,

I have applied for WES for me as well as for my wife . I am expecting to receive the documents by the end of this week. so is it ok if I courier both the envelope in one big envelope to WES. means in One envelope it will consists of envelopes mentioning the reference numbers of mine and wife. or else my parents are visiting my brother in Canada in week of June, so can I just handover both the envelop to them and ask them to courier locally from there.

please guide us on the said subject
My friend has sent 1 big envelope that contains her envelope and her husband's envelope.
Both of them have received successful ECA result from WES.

Reactions: cp30985

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
as above, put your documents into two envelopes with the info on them and then put those 2 into a DHL (or whatever) envelope... easy :)