+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Query

Manu Shetty

Oct 6, 2014
Hi Frds,

I have done my engineering from one college and then my masters from different college.Should have have both the degrees sent to WES seperatly or should I include both in one request.

Thanks,
M

harshal852001

Dec 1, 2014
I also want to know Express entry WES apply under which category--- FSWP online application, or Standard online application (all other purposes)

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
It is better to wait till WES adapts to the changes in EE, or the least update their site informing which and what is O.K. They even have to update their notions regarding educatinal qualifications of certain countries, even if they put forward fair standard policy, it isn't employed. And ALWAYS check their online assessment tool, you would be getting the same one mailed. Their equivalency qualification statement isn't parallel to CEC Wordings or its Rigid Framework, they provide a loose observation statement. So wait till EE is officially inaugurated.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Manu Shetty said:
Hi Frds,

I have done my engineering from one college and then my masters from different college.Should have have both the degrees sent to WES seperatly or should I include both in one request.

Thanks,
M
You can send both in a single package. But you should take care of the requirement of WES according to your country.