28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
lankool86 said:
You need to find out why her provisional degree was rejected(if not stated in the rejection letter) if all steps required by WES were followed... I'm aware that they do not respond to calls or emails so the best option to get them to respond to you and very quickly is to tweet them @WESCanada....I hope this helps
They said that according to their policy, they would only accept the actual degree and not provisional when I emailed them. I cant argue with them over email as they take 3-4 days to respond to one email but if I would have given them an earful had I spoken to the them over the telephone. Their email responses are generic and in poor English.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
cp30985 said:
But the WES website says we should provide final or provisional certificate. this are the requirements from India.

university education

All documents listed below are required.

Special Requirements:
•For applicants submitting a Master’s Degree or PGDip (12+3+2) for evaluation click here.
•For study completed at the University of Mumbai, Gujarat University, or Goa University click here.
•For study in Ayurveda, Unani, and Siddha indigenous medical systems click here.
•WES does NOT evaluate academic records from Sikkim Manipal University.

Required Documents How to Send Documents

1. Final or Provisional Degree Certificate

Examples: Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Doctorate

AND

Forward a legible copy of the document to WES.

2. Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript

An official document issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study.

NOTES:
WES does not accept mark sheets that have been issued and/or attested by the college you attended unless from an autonomous or constituent college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.

Arrange for the documents to be sent directly to WES by the university or autonomous college responsible for conducting the examinations.

-OR-

If the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES.

NOTE:
WES only accepts documents attested and sealed by the designated official at the institution that conducted the examination (e.g. Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices). Attestations by individual professors, officials at affiliated colleges, or external notary publics will not be accepted.
WES should accept provisional degree and transcripts. You should check with WES.

lankool86

Feb 27, 2017
xpressentry said:
They said that according to their policy, they would only accept the actual degree and not provisional when I emailed them. I cant argue with them over email as they take 3-4 days to respond to one email but if I would have given them an earful had I spoken to the them over the telephone. Their email responses are generic and in poor English.

Either way, to be on a much safer side its better you wait for the actual degree to be issued...

ambivert1

Aug 1, 2017
You need to provide the degree certificate.
Hi, When you say 'Degree Certificate', are you referring to the convocation certificate or Consolidated Marks sheet? If I have Consolidated sheet, then is it also mandatory to have all the individual semester marksheets for attestation?

If yes, then do we also have to get convocation attested by the university along with the Consolidated Memorandum of Marks Sheet? I do not have individual marks sheet with me anymore and if it absolutely essential for attestation, then I think I am soup.

Aug 28, 2017
Either way, to be on a much safer side its better you wait for the actual degree to be issued...
I am on the verge of sending my final degree certificate to WES all by myself and have requested the university for the transcripts.

Can you please let me know that along with the degree certificate, should I send along any other document like Academic request form??
Also should I just mention my reference no. along with the address of wes on the envelope??
I assume it will not be sealed as the candidate is sending it, right!!

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
I am on the verge of sending my final degree certificate to WES all by myself and have requested the university for the transcripts.

Can you please let me know that along with the degree certificate, should I send along any other document like Academic request form??
Also should I just mention my reference no. along with the address of wes on the envelope??
Would have been helpful if you had mentioned country and qualifications as they have different requirements. But basically if you have told the university it's for Wes evaluation, (most univ know the process ) they SHOULD provide you the documents in a sealed stamped envelope. Mention the ref number on the envelope cover. You don't need to send the request form. Only attested copies of marksheets and final degree. But the mandatory requirement is they should be in a stamped sealed envelope or Wes will reject it

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017

The requirements for the sealed envelope are very specific. Save yourself the headache of delays and file rejection by following them to the letter