Apr 11, 2016
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Dear Seniors,

I am holding a bachelors degree from Vinayaka Mission University Salem.

I have lost my Convocation certificate & Provisional Mark sheet in an transit .

Now only have Mark sheet of all Final Three years from university, can I send them to WES for the ECA..

Only mark sheet will do??

cp30985

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
or I have to arrange for the transcript from the university.....

sandeepn

Mar 14, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-04-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
I dont think there is any point in sending incomplete set of documents. Make sure you send all the documents as listed by WES.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Convocation certificate is mandatory. My wife didn't collect one of her degree certificates of a degree she completed 6 years ago. My mother in law had to look for it in the college.

cp30985

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
THXS fo the promt reply....

but I have enquire the university dey said it will take at least 8-9 mths ... for the convocation certificate the degree ....

can I opt for the transcript.....

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
You need to provide the degree certificate.

lankool86

Feb 27, 2017
cp30985 said:
Dear Seniors,

I am holding a bachelors degree from Vinayaka Mission University Salem.

I have lost my Convocation certificate & Provisional Mark sheet in an transit .

Now only have Mark sheet of all Final Three years from university, can I send them to WES for the ECA..

Only mark sheet will do??

I think you do not understand how WES work. It is your duty to contact the institution you got such a degree from to send your certificate and transcripts to WES Canada(if it is for canadian immigration purpose)in the prescribed way on their website after completing the WES online form. In other words, it is not your duty to send your certificate and transcript yourself as it will require your institution stamps which you do not have. Those docs have to be originals and not photocopy as it will not be returned to you. I hope this helps

hrk777

Mar 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can apply for transcript at your university and send the same to wes canada.

wes only accept transcript sealed by university only.

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
hrk777 said:
you can apply for transcript at your university and send the same to wes canada.

wes only accept transcript sealed by university only.
Not true. they need transcript in sealed envelope from the university. provisional or convocation certificate sent by us to them.. both are needed for successful evaluation.

cp30985

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Dear Seniors,

Thx for the replies....

WES form, Annual Mark sheet & provisional certificate attested by the University in an sealed envelope will be enough for the Evaluation ??

Rdgs,

CP

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
cp30985 said:
Dear Seniors,

Thx for the replies....

WES form, Annual Mark sheet & provisional certificate attested by the University in an sealed envelope will be enough for the Evaluation ??

Rdgs,

CP
Your provisional certificate will not be considered. You have to upload your actual degree certificate to your eAPR. Failure to upload the degree certificate is a ground for rejection. My wife didn't send her actual degree certificate to Wes and there was a red X in her WES profile saying document not submitted. They proceeded with the evaluation only after they got it. Her mother has to hunt for it in the college 6 years after completing the course. Fortunately the college hadn't sent the uncollected document back to the university which would have neen a nightmare

cp30985

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
But the WES website says we should provide final or provisional certificate. this are the requirements from India.

university education

All documents listed below are required.

Special Requirements:
•For applicants submitting a Master’s Degree or PGDip (12+3+2) for evaluation click here.
•For study completed at the University of Mumbai, Gujarat University, or Goa University click here.
•For study in Ayurveda, Unani, and Siddha indigenous medical systems click here.
•WES does NOT evaluate academic records from Sikkim Manipal University.

Required Documents How to Send Documents

1. Final or Provisional Degree Certificate

Examples: Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Doctorate

AND

Forward a legible copy of the document to WES.

2. Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript

An official document issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study.

NOTES:
WES does not accept mark sheets that have been issued and/or attested by the college you attended unless from an autonomous or constituent college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.

Arrange for the documents to be sent directly to WES by the university or autonomous college responsible for conducting the examinations.

-OR-

If the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES.

NOTE:
WES only accepts documents attested and sealed by the designated official at the institution that conducted the examination (e.g. Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices). Attestations by individual professors, officials at affiliated colleges, or external notary publics will not be accepted.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
cp30985 said:
But the WES website says we should provide final or provisional certificate. this are the requirements from India.

university education

All documents listed below are required.

Special Requirements:
•For applicants submitting a Master’s Degree or PGDip (12+3+2) for evaluation click here.
•For study completed at the University of Mumbai, Gujarat University, or Goa University click here.
•For study in Ayurveda, Unani, and Siddha indigenous medical systems click here.
•WES does NOT evaluate academic records from Sikkim Manipal University.

Required Documents How to Send Documents

1. Final or Provisional Degree Certificate

Examples: Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Doctorate

AND

Forward a legible copy of the document to WES.

2. Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript

An official document issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study.

NOTES:
WES does not accept mark sheets that have been issued and/or attested by the college you attended unless from an autonomous or constituent college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.

Arrange for the documents to be sent directly to WES by the university or autonomous college responsible for conducting the examinations.

-OR-

If the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES.

NOTE:
WES only accepts documents attested and sealed by the designated official at the institution that conducted the examination (e.g. Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices). Attestations by individual professors, officials at affiliated colleges, or external notary publics will not be accepted.
My wife's provisional degree certificate was rejected. This is my personal experience

lankool86

Feb 27, 2017
xpressentry said:
My wife's provisional degree certificate was rejected. This is my personal experience

You need to find out why her provisional degree was rejected(if not stated in the rejection letter) if all steps required by WES were followed... I'm aware that they do not respond to calls or emails so the best option to get them to respond to you and very quickly is to tweet them @WESCanada....I hope this helps