+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Qualifications Assesment

saivpk

Dec 10, 2017
HI Friends,
I am applying for EE profile and my wife also have her bachelor degree, does her qualifications also need to be assessed by WES.

Please advice.

Thanks,
Sai

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
HI Friends,
I am applying for EE profile and my wife also have her bachelor degree, does her qualifications also need to be assessed by WES.

Please advice.

Thanks,
Sai
if you want to claim points for them yes

Jaspree

Nov 22, 2017
Hi guys, I have done 3 year polytechnic diploma and the questionis where am I able to get the Marksheets/ official transcripts?
From college or from the technical board ?
Whom I have to contact to get the all the documents in the sealed envelope?

Dec 10, 2017
Hi guys, I have done 3 year polytechnic diploma and the questionis where am I able to get the Marksheets/ official transcripts?
It would be your University

saivpk

Dec 10, 2017
Hia Thanks for the reply,
Could you please let me know do i need to pay fees separately for WES or will it be considered as one application.
Firstly My BE is from India
PG Diploma from UK which leads to MBA( do i need to add PGDBM as this is for 90 credits and total MBA is of 90 credits)
MBA from UK
My Spouse BE is from India.

Please advice how to proceed with WES

Dec 10, 2017
Hia Thanks for the reply,
Could you please let me know do i need to pay fees separately for WES or will it be considered as one application.
Firstly My BE is from India
PG Diploma from UK which leads to MBA( do i need to add PGDBM as this is for 90 credits and total MBA is of 90 credits)
MBA from UK
My Spouse BE is from India.

Please advice how to proceed with WES
You need to get ECA for graduation & post graduation only. If you and your wife needs assessment then it would be two separate applications. Moreover, you can go to WES website, they have an assessment tool by which you can check whether your qualification is recognised or not and if it is then it is equivalent to which Canadian education level. So, visit WES website you will get your answers. After that, there is a blog rajtocanada.wordpress.com Do follow it.
Hope I could be of any help

Reactions: saivpk

jintl83

Sep 23, 2017
Hi,
I recently did my WES Canada Evaluation and the results are as follows:
  1. Canadian Equivalency:Secondary school diploma
  2. Canadian Equivalency:Bachelor's degree (three years)
  3. Canadian Equivalency:Bachelor's degree (four years)
  4. Canadian Equivalency:Master's degree
I am single (No spouse or partners). My question is, can I add up the following:
  1. Secondary diploma (high school graduation) = 30
  2. Bachelor's degree = 120
  3. Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years = 128
  4. Master's degree = 135

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi,
I recently did my WES Canada Evaluation and the results are as follows:
  1. Canadian Equivalency:Secondary school diploma
  2. Canadian Equivalency:Bachelor's degree (three years)
  3. Canadian Equivalency:Bachelor's degree (four years)
  4. Canadian Equivalency:Master's degree
I am single (No spouse or partners). My question is, can I add up the following:
  1. Secondary diploma (high school graduation) = 30
  2. Bachelor's degree = 120
  3. Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years = 128
  4. Master's degree = 135
no you get points for the highest diploma which is in your case master's

Dec 10, 2017
Hi friends,

I am looking for canada pr and i want to do WES. I had completed Btech and i want a clarification whether individual semester certificates are required for this. Degree certificate and consolidated marklist are with me, but marklist of my 3rd semester has not been received.

Kindly give a reply.

Thanks

Dec 10, 2017
No worries...WES only requires official consolidated transcript issued from your University in a sealed envelplope and a degree certificate photocopy which you can just photocopy at your end. No other doc is required.

keano16

Dec 10, 2017
Tech board/University

Kaushal187

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Is it ok to send a photocopy of the transcript which is certified by the university through them to WES ?

Because since I had the transcript and I gave a copy to university asking them to certify and send it to WES.

Will it be a problem, sending a photocopy.

Regards