+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - Pune University

deepali_lk

May 4, 2019
Hi Rahul,

No, the sender details (i.e. the Controller of Examination Pune University) is already printed on the sealed envelope that you receive from the university. There is no need to write any other details on the envelope. Just stick a print out stating the address of recipient (WES, in our case), and hand it over to the post office guy. He knows the procedure for posting ECA docs, so that won't be an issue.

I recently received acceptance mail from WES for my PU degree, so I can confirm this procedure is full-proof!

Hope this helps. :)
Hi,

There is Academic Record Request Form on the WES account. Does that form go inside the envelope along with the transcript from Pune University?

rahul80

Apr 30, 2019
Hi,

There is Academic Record Request Form on the WES account. Does that form go inside the envelope along with the transcript from Pune University?
No. Its not required yo be sent. Do you know how much time Pune University takes for generating a transcript?

deepali_lk

May 4, 2019
No. Its not required yo be sent. Do you know how much time Pune University takes for generating a transcript?
I have requested transcripts in 2012. I did not request them after that. So I dont have an idea about current timeline to get transcripts.

May 9, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I was going through the thread of Pune University not sending the documents to WES directly. I have some queries would really appreciate if someone can shed some information: -
1. What all documents need to be delivered to WES Degree/Transcripts/ Both?
2. Has anyone submitted the documents to WES by himself/herself and received the confirmation?
3. Can the application be submitted to Pune university entirely online i.e. application request, payment and other documents attested documents (which all documents to be uploaded online)?

Thanks & Regards
Shivam Saraswat

saliljuneja

May 15, 2019
Is there any update to the process or the way Pune University handover transcripts? Do we need to post the transcripts by ourselves from university campus? Is there any other way of sending documents to WES as I stay in Gurgaon and it's quite difficult to go to Pune only to post the documents.

Akshada_Salvi

May 15, 2019
Hi Prateek,

Thanks. I reviewed this on WES after your reply.
One more thing- what about your Bachelor degree and transcripts.

Did you faxed the copy of your Bachelors degree to WES and then sent the Bachelor transcripts through the University?

Thanks.
Hi ,

What are the documents u have submitted to WES ?
I m currently in USA but my friend is going to post documents from pune University post office to Wes eca on behalf of me. I have only transcript with me . Do I need to apply for attested certificate? N degree certificate?

tahergadiwala

May 18, 2019
Hi all
I have completed my bachelors from Pune university in the year 2008. My second year mark sheet is missing. Kindly advise for WES from Pune university will second year original will be required. Does anyone have idea how to get second year mark sheet

leoMessi927

May 13, 2019
All,

My experience sending Pune University transcript to WES done in May 2019:

- I applied online for transcripts in March but entered the delivery address as my home address.
- Later realized that they had updated the rules and need the University to directly send them transcript. Thankfully I had not opened the package of transcripts i received from University.
- I took the package to University transcript center and requested them that this needs to be sent to WES Canada.
- They put the transcript in an envelope along with the filled copy of academic docs release form from WES(they filled out the section meant for them to fill out) and signed/sealed the envelope.
- Then they gave that package to me and we posted it from the post office in University(India Post).

Not sure how it would work if I enter the delivery address of WES canada on the transcript form would the university pay more than 1000Rs to ship it to Canada directly. Plus it would not include the WES form with it.

People at the University transcript center are familiar with this process by now so trust them they know what they are doing.

P.S. I sent them a copy if my degree certificate separately via mail.

Last edited:

lisa01

Jun 6, 2019
All,

My experience sending Pune University transcript to WES done in May 2019:

- I applied online for transcripts in March but entered the delivery address as my home address.
- Later realized that they had updated the rules and need the University to directly send them transcript. Thankfully I had not opened the package of transcripts i received from University.
- I took the package to University transcript center and requested them that this needs to be sent to WES Canada.
- They put the transcript in an envelope along with the filled copy of academic docs release form from WES(they filled out the section meant for them to fill out) and signed/sealed the envelope.
- Then they gave that package to me and we posted it from the post office in University(India Post).

Not sure how it would work if I enter the delivery address of WES canada on the transcript form would the university pay more than 1000Rs to ship it to Canada directly. Plus it would not include the WES form with it.

People at the University transcript center are familiar with this process by now so trust them they know what they are doing.

P.S. I sent them a copy if my degree certificate separately via mail.
Thanks! I just applied for my transcripts . . will follow the same process you mentioned. Just wanted to know did you get your degree certificate attested from the University before sending it separately via email? Do I have to request Certificate Attestation From BCUD website again for this?

leoMessi927

May 13, 2019
Thanks! I just applied for my transcripts . . will follow the same process you mentioned. Just wanted to know did you get your degree certificate attested from the University before sending it separately via email? Do I have to request Certificate Attestation From BCUD website again for this?
Hi,

I did not get the degree certificate attested from university. In the required docuements section on my WES profile they said they need a copy of degree, not original. So I just sent them a colored copy. You can mail or or fax it.

Last edited:

lisa01

Jun 6, 2019
Hi,

I did not get the degree certificate attested from university. In the required docuements section on my WES profile they said they need a copy of degree, not original. So I just sent them a colored copy. You can mail or or fax it.
Awesome, thank you!
Is your WES Application accepted without any problems? The second envelope the university put your transcripts with ARR form in, did it have the from address printed on the back or did you write it?

leoMessi927

May 13, 2019
Awesome, thank you!
Is your WES Application accepted without any problems? The second envelope the university put your transcripts with ARR form in, did it have the from address printed on the back or did you write it?
No its not actually accepted yet, but based on the confidence level of Pune Uni officials I would say it will get accepted as they said they are doing the same thing they have done before and their packages have been accepted before. It in transit to WES, just cleared from Canada customs. I will post an update here once delivered. The degree copy has ben accepted by them.

Shk saddy

Oct 11, 2019
Hii all
I got my transcripts from pune university.how to send them to WES
And wat all documents i need to send to wes for evaluation.pls