+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES processing delays.

gauthamponn

Mar 14, 2019
Below is a message on wes website.
Note: Due to an unusually high volume of academic credentials sent to WES, there may be a delay in the completion of Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) for IRCC. We will provide an update when all of your documents have been reviewed and accepted. Please know that we are working diligently to complete your evaluation as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.
How much delay do you think is expected?

ZionCanadahopeful

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Med's Done....
29-02-2019
Passport Req..
01-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2019
LANDED..........
16-05-2019

its completely case by case.

In my case i got it in 3 weeks after all documents reached them. But my spouse case they contacted university to verify and its been 5 months with no update

Msbawa09

Jan 5, 2019
I am also on the same boat. I already got an update that my documents have been reviewed and accepted. There is also an update that evaluation is due on 19th March 2019, but now getting above note there.

Msbawa09

Jan 5, 2019
When did you submit your documents?
Here are the details:
Documents Submission - 23 Jan 2019
Documents Recieved by WES - 29 Jan
Documents reveiwed and accepted by WES - 27 Feb 2019 and gave me due date for completion - 19 March 2019
15 March 2019 - There is above mentioned NOTE in my portal. Not sure it is generic one for all my due completion date will also get extended :(

gulraizhanif

Feb 4, 2019
Here are the details:
Documents Received by WES - 29 Jan
Documents reviewed and accepted by WES - 27 Feb 2019 and gave me due date for completion - 19 March 2019
15 March 2019 - There is above mentioned NOTE in my portal. Not sure it is generic one for all my due completion date will also get extended :(
Don't worry this is a generic note in everyone's account. After your status was updated to Documents received on Jan 29, did it again update to Documents received on a latter date or did it directly got updated to Documents accepted on Feb 27? I am asking this because my documents were received on Feb 19. but then again on March 6 my status was updated to Documents received, though I didn't send any documents to them after Feb 19. Is this normal?

Msbawa09

Jan 5, 2019
Don't worry this is a generic note in everyone's account. After your status was updated to Documents received on Jan 29, did it again update to Documents received on a latter date or did it directly got updated to Documents accepted on Feb 27? I am asking this because my documents were received on Feb 19. but then again on March 6 my status was updated to Documents received, though I didn't send any documents to them after Feb 19. Is this normal?
Yes, it was updated two times in between. 11th and 12th FEB with same messgae.

Rajan2019

Feb 8, 2019

I also got the same msg yesterday
e: Due to an unusually high volume of academic credentials sent to WES, there may be a delay in the completion of Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) for IRCC. We will provide an update when all of your documents have been reviewed and accepted. Please know that we are working diligently to complete your evaluation as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your understanding

vivosvoco

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I also got the same msg yesterday
e: Due to an unusually high volume of academic credentials sent to WES, there may be a delay in the completion of Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) for IRCC. We will provide an update when all of your documents have been reviewed and accepted. Please know that we are working diligently to complete your evaluation as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your understanding
Does this mean they will only give us ONE update after everything is completed? So we won't even know if the document reaches them or not?

gulraizhanif

Feb 4, 2019
Here are the details:
Documents Recieved by WES - 29 Jan
Documents reveiwed and accepted by WES - 27 Feb 2019 and gave me due date for completion - 19 March 2019
hi, any update on your ECA? you were supposed to get it today right?