+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES process time

rfliu

Apr 4, 2017
My education credential assessment was submitted to WES on March 4th and the status is still 'evaluation in process'.

How many days are your guys waiting until the process done? The website says the process time is about 20 business days.

Thank you.

prakash419

Apr 2, 2017
for me they took a little more than 20 business days, I think yours should be done now. But plz note - the count starts from the day they receive and acknowledge the receipt of all documents, not from the day you put the order.

rfliu

Apr 4, 2017
prakash419 said:
for me they took a little more than 20 business days, I think yours should be done now. But plz note - the count starts from the day they receive and acknowledge the receipt of all documents, not from the day you put the order.
Thank you, I hope it would be soon

mmf.can

Mar 26, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
rfliu said:
My education credential assessment was submitted to WES on March 4th and the status is still 'evaluation in process'.

How many days are your guys waiting until the process done? The website says the process time is about 20 business days.

Thank you.
Hi, my wife's documents received by 3rd March. Still status is documents received - review in progress. Gods know when they will complete evaluation.

rajnsk

Feb 25, 2017
DOHA (QATAR)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys!

I had mine and my wife's ECA done.
All I can say is, it doesn't take more than 2 calendar weeks.
All I recall is, my wife's ECA took just around 10 days or so.