+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES process for IHM students

rjindal

Mar 10, 2019
Hi All,

Need some help and direction, Need to send my transcripts to WES.

Per the new rule, it needs to be sent directly through college/university. (NCHMCT & IGNOU)

I went to the NCHMCT Noida earlier last year and got my transcripts from them however since the process has changed by WES now, need some info if someone has already started the process.

Questions -
1) How to ensure that both NCHMCT and IGNOU will send these directly to WES?
2) What is the process?
3) when we build the profile on WES, do we enter 2 lines one for Ignou and other for College ? or just one

Thanks
RJ

amandeepchd

Apr 3, 2019
Hi All,

Need some help and direction, Need to send my transcripts to WES.

Per the new rule, it needs to be sent directly through college/university. (NCHMCT & IGNOU)

I went to the NCHMCT Noida earlier last year and got my transcripts from them however since the process has changed by WES now, need some info if someone has already started the process.

Questions -
1) How to ensure that both NCHMCT and IGNOU will send these directly to WES?
2) What is the process?
3) when we build the profile on WES, do we enter 2 lines one for Ignou and other for College ? or just one

Thanks
RJ
HeY there!
I am going the same confusion as you, going tomorrow for transcripts lets see what all is the process. Also my marks mentioned on the ignou marksheet are different from nchmct. its hell of a problem i dont know how am i going to justify that.

accfin

Apr 29, 2019
For WES, you will need NCHMCT marksheets.
Hello @mr.preetsingh

I have a question to you regarding the official transcript which I need to enroll in an educational program. I am currently living in Canada now.

I graduated from IHM Kolkata and currently require to provide my official transcript to the authorities.

Upon graduation, the college provided me a consolidated mark sheet issued by IGNOU and 3 different mark sheets for 3 different years of the degree issued by NCHMCT that contains the detail breakdown of the subjects and the marks obtained by me.

I applied to IGNOU for the official transcript and in my application I included the IGNOU consolidated mark sheet (count-1), NCHMCT mark sheets (count- 3), and the degree certificate issued by IGNOU (count-1). When IGNOU issued the official transcript, it only contained the IGNOU consolidated mark sheet and degree certificate. They did not include the NCHMCT mark sheets at all. I got in touch with IGNOU regarding this and they advised that they can't provide NCHMCT official transcripts since it was not issued by IGNOU.

Now, I need to obtain the official transcripts for NCHMCT component from NCHMCT itself. I am finding it really hard as NCHMCT does not have an official transcript request process in their website. The transcript must be received in a sealed envelope bearing the council’s logo and seal or stamp along the seal in order to be deemed official.

Do you happen to know what is the procedure to do that?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanking you in advance.

Last edited:

Prath91

Dec 9, 2019
Good day

Anybody have an idea about the process to get ignou and nchmct to send official documents to WES since we cant send them ourselves anymore.
Kindly help

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
My institution type is University education(Bachelor’s degree), I have a query in the name of institution whether to write University name or Institution name from where I studied?

For instance: IGNOU awarded me my degree but I completed my education from Institute of Hotel management, Catering technology & applied Nutrition, Goa.

In this scenario, please suggest me. Do i need NCHMCT transcript as well? IGNOU transcript I already received but due to change in rule, I am not able to send it. Can IHM,Goa send on behalf of me?
Hi, What did you enter as Name of Institution?

Did you submit transcripts from both NCHMCT & IGNOU?
Thanks

Veejaysingh

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Hey guys I am in Canada. I need to send my documents for ECA from IGNOU to WES. Kindly let me know what's the procedure , How payments work and what are the documents required. Thanks in advance

Goa

Aug 20, 2020
Is the IHM degree a valid bachelor degree or a diploma ? Is WES better or do you recommend another organisation?

Goa

Aug 20, 2020
Hi guys,

Had a question regarding the WES process for hotel Management students from INDIA. My IGNOU documents have been accepted by WES. But now they have asked for NCHMCT marksheets in a sealed envelope as well. I still have to send my husband’s documents, even he is an IHM passout. Are IGNOU documents enough or I need to send NCHMCT marskeets as well?
Did u get your IHM degree validated? Can you please tell me what was the result? Is it a equivalent bachelor degree or a community college diploma? And which do u recommend I use?

MubashirH

Dec 21, 2020
Dear Fellas,
I am in the similar situation and getting transcripts from NCHM is easy since we need to send them 3 years marks sheets and the screen short of money transfer and the shall process your transcripts and send it to WES or IQAS however,
I need your help if anyone could
I need a transcript from IGNOU as well, Kindly assist me how much should I pay since i need transcript and degree certificate from IGNOU, Would it be 500+500 or just 500INR
I am not in delhi and should I use courier services and send my documents and DD to the IGNOU?

Sajalsinghai

Mar 7, 2021
Dear Fellas,
I am in the similar situation and getting transcripts from NCHM is easy since we need to send them 3 years marks sheets and the screen short of money transfer and the shall process your transcripts and send it to WES or IQAS however,
I need your help if anyone could
I need a transcript from IGNOU as well, Kindly assist me how much should I pay since i need transcript and degree certificate from IGNOU, Would it be 500+500 or just 500INR
I am not in delhi and should I use courier services and send my documents and DD to the IGNOU?
And were you able to get it done?

MubashirH

Dec 21, 2020
And were you able to get it done?
Yeah I managed it all.
Basically for the IGNOU Transcript, You need to send IGNOU component Marksheet copy and Marksheet copy along with IGNOU Transcrip form and WES/ IQAS form with demand draft (500inr each copy) to Transcript department to IGNOU, and they shall process it within 15 days and if you need more clarification u can whatsapp me at +971553948187